Posted on 2017-12-09, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Lennie Klebanoff | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Technics | Language: English | Page: 520 | ISBN: 1439841071 | ISBN13: 9781439841075 |
Description: Zero-carbon, hydrogen-based power technology offers the most promising long-term solution for a secure and sustainable energy infrastructure. With contributions from the worldâ€™s leading technical experts in the field, Hydrogen Storage Technology: Materials and Applications presents a broad yet unified account of the various materials science, physics, and engineering aspects involved in storing hydrogen gas so that it can be used to provide power. The book helps you understand advanced hydrogen storage materials and how to build systems around them. Accessible to nonscientists, the first chapter explains how a hydrogen-based energy carrier and storage infrastructure is required to address fuel resource and political insecurities as well as global climate change. The second chapter describes high-efficiency hydrogen conversion devices, including internal combustion engines and fuel cells, for producing power and electricity. The book then dives into the state of the art in hydrogen storage technology. It covers recent hydrogen storage materials research and hydrogen storage methods, with an emphasis on solid-state techniques. It also reviews codes and standards and explores engineering approaches for creating zero-emission, hydrogen-fueled power systems. Collecting recent results from around the globe, this book gets you up to date on the latest hydrogen-based technology for mitigating energy and environmental risks. It provides a deep science and engineering-based description of hydrogen storage materials and clearly explains how the materials are engineered for zero-emission, carbon-free power systems.
Hydrogen Storage Technology: Materials and Applications.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34220
- 2019-03-24Hydrogen Storage Technology Materials and Applications
- 2013-07-28Hydrogen Storage Technology: Materials and Applications
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Energy Storage: Fundamentals, Materials and Applications
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Photochemical Water Splitting: Materials and Applications (Electrochemical Energy Storage and Conversion)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] GPS Systems: Technology, Operation, and Applications
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Integrative Production Technology: Theory and Applications
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Liquid Crystal Elastomers: Materials and Applications (Advances in Polymer Science)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Multiphoton Lithography: Techniques, Materials, and Applications
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Mobile Commerce: Technology, Theory and Applications
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Laser Measurement Technology: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Nanocomposite Membrane Technology: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Alkyl Polyglycosides: Technology, Properties and Applications
- 2017-04-10[PDF] Bio-Based Plastics: Materials and Applications
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Intermediate-Temperature Solid Oxide Fuel Cells: Materials and Applications (Green Chemistry and Sustainable Technology)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Lead-Acid Battery Technologies: Fundamentals, Materials, and Applications (Electrochemical Energy Storage and Conversion)
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Handbook of Vacuum Arc Science & Technology: Fundamentals and Applications (Materials Science and Process Technology Series)
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Flexible Electronics: Materials and Applications (Electronic Materials: Science & Technology) - Removed
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Flexible Electronics: Materials and Applications (Electronic Materials: Science & Technology) - Removed
- 2018-09-03Printing of Graphene and Related 2D Materials Technology, Formulation and Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.