Posted on 2018-01-03, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Richard H. Daffner MD | Publisher: Cambridge University Press | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 242 | ISBN: 0521897017 | ISBN13: 9780521897013 |
Description: The imaging methods used to evaluate patients with suspected vertebral injuries have undergone radical changes in the past decade, the most significant being the ascendancy of computed tomography (CT) to become the primary investigative modality. Issues such as high radiation dose associated with CT studies and health care reform and cost containment also have a significant impact on clinical decision-making. This new edition of the classic landmark text for vertebral trauma imaging provides an in-depth discussion on the indications and methods of imaging the spine based on currently available clinical evidence. Every chapter has been extensively revised and the illustrations represent state-of-the-art imaging. A completely new chapter on pediatric injuries has been added. Imaging of Vertebral Trauma, third edition, is an invaluable and essential tool in the assessment of any patient with suspected vertebral or spinal cord injury.
Imaging of Vertebral Trauma (Cambridge Medicine).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34976
- 2012-02-26Imaging of Vertebral Trauma (Cambridge Medicine) - Richard H. Daffner MD
- 2012-02-12Imaging of Vertebral Trauma (Cambridge Medicine) - Richard H. Daffner MD
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Language Lateralization and Psychosis (Cambridge Medicine)
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Emergency Cross-sectional Radiology (Cambridge Medicine)
- 2017-12-12[PDF] The Diagnosis of Psychosis (Cambridge Medicine (Paperback))
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Atlas of Emergency Ultrasound (Cambridge Medicine)
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Rehabilitation in Movement Disorders (Cambridge Medicine (Hardcover))
- 2014-02-19Imaging of Vertebral Trauma (3rd edition) [Repost]
- 2012-09-02Imaging of Vertebral Trauma (repost)
- 2011-11-28Imaging of Vertebral Trauma
- 2011-09-22Imaging of Vertebral Trauma
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Pearls and Pitfalls in Abdominal Imaging: Pseudotumors, Variants and Other Difficult Diagnoses (Cambridge Medicine)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Affective Communities in World Politics: Collective Emotions after Trauma (Cambridge Studies in International Relations)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Antipsychotic Trials in Schizophrenia: The CATIE Project (Cambridge Medicine)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Capnography (Cambridge Medicine (Hardcover))
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Neurology: A Clinician's Approach (Cambridge Medicine)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Forensic Pathology of Trauma (Forensic Science and Medicine) - Removed
- 2018-01-02[PDF] The Neuropsychology of Mental Illness (Cambridge Medicine)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Clinical Forensic Medicine (Cambridge Medicine)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.