[PDF] Implementing Transfer Associate Degrees: Perspectives From the States: New Directions for Community Colleges, Number 160
Posted on 2018-01-14, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Carrie B. Kisker and Richard L. Wagoner | Publisher: Jossey-Bass | Category: Misc | Language: English | Page: 120 | ISBN: 1118620356 | ISBN13: 9781118620359 |
Description: In recent years, a convergence of several forcesincreased legislative involvement in higher education, governmental and philanthropic pressure to increase postsecondary degree and certificate production, and fiscal belt-tightening at colleges and universities across Americahas resulted in efforts to significantly reform community college-to-university transfer and articulation processes. One increasingly popular method of reform is the implementation of transfer associate degrees: statewide pathways or degree programs that allow students to both earn an associate degree from a community college and transfer seamlessly into a state university with junior status. This volume of New Directions for Community Colleges outlines the elements of effective transfer associate degrees and explores their implementation in six states. This is the 160th volume of this Jossey-Bass quarterly report series. Essential to the professional libraries of presidents, vice presidents, deans, and other leaders in today's open-door institutions, New Directions for Community Colleges provides expert guidance in meeting the challenges of their distinctive and expanding educational mission.
Implementing Transfer Associate Degrees: Perspectives From the States: New Directions for Community Colleges, Number 160.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35307
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Dual Enrollment Policies, Pathways, and Perspectives: New Directions for Community Colleges, Number 169 (J-B CC Single Issue Community Colleges)
- 2017-10-15[PDF] The Community College in a Global Context: New Directions for Community Colleges, Number 161
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Disciplining Freud on Religion: Perspectives from the Humanities and Sciences
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Understanding Child Sexual Abuse: Perspectives from the Caribbean
- 2016-12-24Implementing Transfer Associate Degrees
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Forests of Iran: A Treasure from the Past, a Hope for the Future (Plant and Vegetation)
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Institutions in Crisis: European Perspectives on the Recession (New Thinking in Political Economy series)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Identity Around the World: New Directions for Child and Adolescent Development, Number 138 (J-B CAD Single Issue Child & Adolescent Development)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Data Use in the Community College: New Directions for Institutional Research, Number 153
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Imaginal Politics: Images Beyond Imagination and the Imaginary (New Directions in Critical Theory)
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Critical Perspectives on Global Competition in Higher Education: New Directions for Higher Education, Number 168 (J-B HE Single Issue Higher Education)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Imaginal Politics: Images Beyond Imagination and the Imaginary (New Directions in Critical Theory)
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Benchmarking in Institutional Research: New Directions for Institutional Research, Number 156
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Evolution of Herbivory in Terrestrial Vertebrates: Perspectives from the Fossil Record
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Philosophy of Systems Biology: Perspectives from Scientists and Philosophers (History, Philosophy and Theory of the Life Sciences) - Removed
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Ageing and Technology: Perspectives from the Social Sciences (Aging Studies)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Sustainability in the Global Supply Chain: Perspectives from the Cotton Product Life Cycle
- 2017-12-01[PDF] A Century of Ideas: Perspectives from Leading Scientists of the 20th Century
- 2017-11-28[PDF] The Politics of Size [2 volumes]: Perspectives from the Fat Acceptance Movement
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.