Posted on 2018-01-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: IBM Redbooks | Category: Misc | Language: English | Page: 342 | ISBN: 0738441872 | ISBN13: 9780738441870 |
Description: This IBM Redbooks publication demonstrates and documents that IBM Power SystemsTM high-performance computing and technical computing solutions deliver faster time to value with powerful solutions. Configurable into highly scalable Linux clusters, Power Systems offer extreme performance for demanding workloads such as genomics, finance, computational chemistry, oil and gas exploration, and high-performance data analytics. This book delivers a high-performance computing solution implemented on the IBM Power System S822LC. The solution delivers high application performance and throughput based on its built-for-big-data architecture that incorporates IBM POWER8 processors, tightly coupled Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs) and accelerators, and faster I/O by using Coherent Accelerator Processor Interface (CAPI). This solution is ideal for clients that need more processing power while simultaneously increasing workload density and reducing datacenter floor space requirements. The Power S822LC offers a modular design to scale from a single rack to hundreds, simplicity of ordering, and a strong innovation roadmap for graphics processing units (GPUs). This publication is targeted toward technical professionals (consultants, technical support staff, IT Architects, and IT Specialists) responsible for delivering cost effective high-performance computing (HPC) solutions that help uncover insights from their data so they can optimize business results, product development, and scientific discoveries.
Implementing an IBM High-Performance Computing Solution on IBM Power System S822LC.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35765
- 2011-09-22The Rise of Games and High Performance Computing for Modeling and Simulation
- 2018-01-29[PDF] IBM Power System S822LC for High Performance Computing Introduction and Technical Overview
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Computational Science and High Performance Computing IV: The 4th Russian-German Advanced Research Workshop, Freiburg, Germany, October 12 to 16, 2009 ... Fluid Mechanics and Multidisciplinary Design) - Removed
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Computational Science and High Performance Computing: Russian-German Advanced Research Workshop, Novosibirsk, Russia, September 30 to October 2, 2003 ... Fluid Mechanics and Multidisciplinary Design) - Removed
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Cloud, Grid and High Performance Computing: Emerging Applications
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Industrial Applications of High-Performance Computing: Best Global Practices (Chapman & Hall/CRC Computational Science)
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Problem-solving in High Performance Computing: A Situational Awareness Approach with Linux
- 2017-01-05[PDF] Problem-solving in High Performance Computing: A Situational Awareness Approach with Linux
- 2018-01-29[PDF] IBM Power System S822LC for Big Data: Technical Overview and Introduction
- 2018-01-30[PDF] High Performance Computing on Vector Systems 2010
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Managing Big Data in Cloud Computing Environments (Advances in Systems Analysis, Software Engineering, and High Performance Computing)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] High-Performance Computing and Concurrency
- 2018-01-19[PDF] High Performance Computing: ISC High Performance 2016 International Workshops
- 2018-01-19[PDF] High Performance Computing in Science and Engineering 16: Transactions of the High Performance Computing Center, Stuttgart (HLRS) 2016
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Tools for High Performance Computing 2012
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Tools for High Performance Computing 2013: Proceedings of the 7th International Workshop on Parallel Tools for High Performance Computing
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Tools for High Performance Computing 2014: Proceedings of the 8th International Workshop on Parallel Tools for High Performance Computing, October 2014, HLRS, Stuttgart, Germany
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Tools for High Performance Computing 2009: Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop on Parallel Tools for High Performance Computing, September 2009, ZIH, Dresden
- 2018-01-08[PDF] High-Performance Computing Infrastructure for South East Europe's Research Communities: Results of the HP-SEE User Forum 2012 (Modeling and Optimization in Science and Technologies)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.