Posted on 2017-12-02, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Gerald E. Whittenburg | Publisher: South-Western College Pub | Category: Finances and Money | Language: English | Page: 832 | ISBN: 0538469196 | ISBN13: 9780538469197 |
Description: Product Description: Learn the skills you need for effective individual income tax preparation with the proven forms approach and hands-on workbook format. Income Tax Fundamentals, 2011 Edition, provides a concise, practical, and time-tested introduction to the most important areas of tax law. It is updated annually to ensure you are also learning the latest tax laws. Easy-to-read sections incorporate real examples using actual tax forms. This edition presents intriguing, real, and often humorous tax situations. Strategically placed self-study problems provide immediate feedback, while strong end-of-chapter problems and online interactive quizzes help prepare you for tests and the real world. About This Edition Trust the number one tax preparation text to introduce students to individual income tax preparation using a proven forms approach with a hands-on workbook format. As the market-leading tax preparation text for 29 years, Income Tax Fundamentals, 2011 Edition, provides a concise, practical, and time-tested introduction to the most important areas of the tax law. Easy-to-read sections incorporate real examples using actual tax forms. This edition presents intriguing, real, and often humorous tax situations to maintain student interest. Self-study problems and solutions encourage students to work in a step-by-step manner to build on concepts gradually. Strong end-of-chapter reinforcement, including online interactive quizzes, further prepares students for career success. Whittenburg and Altus-Buller's text provides up-to-the-minute tax information and is revised annually. With the help of Income Tax Fundamentals' comprehensive support package and complete presentation, students will leave the course with the knowledge and skills to handle the challenges of today's tax preparers. New Features * The 2011 Edition will be updated to reflect the following tax changes and anticipated tax changes for tax year 2010. Due to the back-up of tax bills in Congress, any bills affecting 2010 which are not passed when we go to press will be covered in detail on the Whittenburg website. * The two health care reform acts signed into law in March of 2010 (the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, and the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act) contain numerous tax provisions. The text will highlight several of the most prominent tax changes for 2010 and future years. * The HIRE Act became law in March of 2010, with tax provisions to help the unemployed and an extension of the 2009 Section 179 expensing rules to 2010. * As of September 2010, Congress has tax bills under consideration which will affect numerous 2010 tax laws retroactively, including the likely extension of the sales tax deduction, the standard deduction for property taxes, the qualified tuition deduction, and bonus depreciation. The president's proposed budget includes the extension of the 2009 Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) exemption amounts to 2010. This change is likely to pass before year-end since the law as it currently stands will force an estimated one in five taxpayers to pay AMT for 2010. * Among the provisions passed in prior years which affect 2010 are the complete elimination of the phase-outs for itemized deductions and exemption deductions. The elimination of phase-outs is expected to be in effect for the 2010 tax year only, with reinstatement in 2011. * The end-of-chapter questions, all tax return problems, test bank problems, and internet quizzes will be updated for relevant new law changes as well as the dozens of standard changes due to yearly cost of living increases for tax rates and phase-ins and phase-outs of tax benefits. * New Test Bank Questions: Approximately 100 new multiple choice questions will be added to the test bank. Additional Features * The tax equation is referenced and emphasized on the quick tax reference guide inside the back cover. * An additional set of interactive internet quizzes provides expanded self-study problems. The interactive quizzes are on the companion website. * H&R Block's popular "At Home" software as well as RIA Checkpoint tax research software both come with each new copy of this text.
Income Tax Fundamentals 2011 (with H&R BLOCK At Home(TM) Tax Preparation Software CD-ROM).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34009
- 2011-11-24Income Tax Fundamentals 2011 (with H&R BLOCK At Home(TM) Tax Preparation Software CD-ROM) - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Concepts in Federal Taxation 2011 (with H&R Block @ Home Tax Preparation Software CD-ROM, RIA Checkpoint & CPAexcel 2-Sememster Printed Access Card)
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Cracking the PSAT/NMSQT with 2 Practice Tests, 2016 Edition (College Test Preparation)
- 2012-12-01income tax fundamentals 2011 29e gerald whittenburg martha test bank - Removed
- 2012-10-19Income Tax Fundamentals 2011, 29 edition (repost) - Removed
- 2012-09-10income tax fundamentals 2011 29e gerald whittenburg martha test bank - Removed
- 2012-08-20income tax fundamentals 2011 29e gerald whittenburg martha test bank - Removed
- 2012-07-11income tax fundamentals 2011 - gerald e. whittenburg (29th ed) (test bank 0538469196) solutions manual and test bank - Removed
- 2012-05-06Income tax fundamentals 2011 29e gerald whittenburg martha test bank - Removed
- 2012-04-22income tax fundamentals 2011 29e gerald whittenburg martha test bank
- 2012-02-23Income tax fundamentals 2011 29e gerald whittenburg martha test bank - Removed
- 2011-10-22Income tax fundamentals 2011 29e gerald whittenburg martha solutions manual and test bank
- 2011-10-07Income tax fundamentals 2011 29e gerald whittenburg martha solutions manual and test bank
- 2011-10-01income tax fundamentals 2011 - gerald e. whittenburg (29th ed) (test bank 0538469196) solutions manual - Removed
- 2011-09-12Income tax fundamentals 2011 - gerald e. Whittenburg (29th ed) (test bank 0538469196) solutions manual
- 2011-08-17Income Tax Fundamentals 2011, 29 edition - Removed
- 2018-01-30[PDF] How To Make Money With Bitcoin: Master Bitcoin Trading, Work Anywhere & Quickly Boost Your Income!
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Sales Tax With QuickBooks
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Lynda - Marketing Fundamentals with Drew Boyd
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.