Posted on 2018-01-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Tim & Vorster, Ineke Hart | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 52 | ISBN: 0796921628 | ISBN13: 9780796921628 |
Description: Aligned to the principle that development needs to start with what people know and build on their knowledge and experiences, the authors of this paper provide some examples of how important indigenous or local knowledge is to its users, different ways in which they use this knowledge, and the potential that indigenous knowledge has in some areas of agricultural development. The paper looks primarily at recent examples of agricultural practices in which resource-poor agrarian householders have used their indigenous knowledge, as well as innovations to overcome many of the socioeconomic, political and environmental constraints they experience. It concludes with some suggestions for agricultural development policy practices of specific importance to agricultural research and extension policies in South Africa.
Indigenous Knowledge on the South African Landscape: Potentials for Agricultural Development?.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35769
- 2011-10-09The Biograph in Battle: Its Story in the South African War Related With Personal Experiences
- 2017-11-07[PDF] African Indigenous Knowledge and the Sciences: Journeys Into the Past and Present
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Spinning Around: The South African Music Industry in Transition
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The South African Index of Multiple Deprivation for Children: Census 2001
- 2018-01-21[PDF] The South African Gandhi: Stretcher-Bearer of Empire (South Asia in Motion)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] SAAF's Border War: The South African Air Force in Combat 1966-89
- 2017-12-29[PDF] The South African Illustrated Cookbook
- 2017-12-16[PDF] War of Words: Dutch Pro-Boer Propaganda and the South African War (1899-1902)
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Are our kids really that angry? An empirical investigation into adolescent aggression in the South African context
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Braai: The South African Barbecue Book
- 2012-03-16Arthur Agatston - The South Beach Wake-Up Call
- 2019-02-20The South African Gandhi: Stretcher-Bearer of Empire (South Asia in Motion)
- 2019-01-11Economic Imperatives and Ethical Values in Global Business The South African Experience and Inter
- 2018-12-28Economic Imperatives and Ethical Values in Global Business The South African Experience and Inter...
- 2018-10-08The South African Artist - October 2018
- 2018-08-13The South African Artist - July 2018
- 2018-07-23The South African Artist - July 2018
- 2018-06-29The South African Artist - March 2018
- 2018-06-03The South African Artist - March 2018
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.