Posted on 2018-01-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Subrata Goswami | Category: Telecommunications | Language: English | Page: 162 | ISBN: 1461413761 | ISBN13: 9781461413769 |
Description: Focusing on the special challenges posed by accurately pinpointing a location indoors, this volume reflects the distance we have come in the handful of decades since the germination of GPS technology. Not only can we locate a signal to within a meterâ€™s accuracy, but we now have this technology in the most basic mobile phone. Tracing recent practical developments in positioning technology and in the market it supplies, the author examines the contributions of the varied researchâ€”in silicon, signal and image processing, radio communications and softwareâ€”to a fast-evolving field. The book looks forward to a time when, in addition to directing your road journey, positioning systems can peer indoors and guide you to an available photocopier in your office building. Featuring standalone chapters each dealing with a specific aspect of the subject, including treatments of systems such as Zebra, Awarepoint, Aeroscout, IEEE 802.11, etc. This study has all the detail needed to get up to speed on a key modern technology.
Indoor Location Technologies.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35080
- 2014-01-01INDOOR LOCATION TECHNOLOGIES-SPRINGER pdf-ke
- 2013-12-30INDOOR LOCATION TECHNOLOGIES-SPRINGER pdf-ke
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Indoor Location-Based Services: Prerequisites and Foundations
- 2013-12-28Indoor Location Technologies
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Advanced Location-Based Technologies and Services
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Wireless Positioning Technologies and Applications (Technology and Applications)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Guinea Pigs: Technologies of Control
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Telematics Communication Technologies and Vehicular Networks: Wireless Architectures and Applications
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Networked Digital Technologies, Part I: Second International Conference, NDT 2010, Prague, Czech Republic (Communications in Computer and Information Science)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Networked Digital Technologies, Part II: Second International Conference, NDT 2010, Prague, Czech Republic, July 7-9, 2010 Proceedings (Communications in Computer and Information Science)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Indoor Air Quality in Healthcare Facilities (SpringerBriefs in Public Health)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Making Social Technologies Work: Leveraging the Power and Managing Perils of Social Technologies in Business (Palgrave Pocket Consultants)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Carbon Management, Technologies, and Trends in Mediterranean Ecosystems (The Anthropocene: Politik_Economics_Society_Science)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Mathematical Location and Land Use Theory: An Introduction (Advances in Spatial Science)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Understanding Digital Technologies and Young Children: An international perspective
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Indoor and Outdoor Air Pollution
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Surviving Disruptive Technologies
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Dynamic Isolation Technologies in Negative Pressure Isolation Wards - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.