Posted on 2018-01-31, by luongquocchinh.
Author: John P. D'Angelo | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 280 | ISBN: 0883850338 | ISBN13: 9780883850336 |
Description: Inequalities from Complex Analysis is a careful, friendly exposition of some rather interesting mathematics. The author begins by defining the complex number field he gives a novel presentation of some standard mathematical analysis in the early chapters. The development culminates with some results from recent research literature. The book provides complete yet comprehensible proofs as well as some surprising consequences of the results. One unifying theme is a complex variables analogue of Hilbert's seventeenth problem. Numerous examples, exercises and discussions of geometric reasoning aid the reader. The book is accessible to undergraduate mathematicians, as well as physicists and engineers.
Inequalities from Complex Analysis (Carus Mathematical Monographs).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35830
- 2017-11-26[PDF] A Panorama of Harmonic Analysis (Carus Mathematical Monographs)
- 2017-10-23[PDF] The Sensual (Quadratic) Form (Carus Mathematical Monographs)
- 2012-11-15Inequalities from Complex Analysis (Repost)
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Statistical Independence in Probability, Analysis and Number Theory, the Carus Mathematical Monographs Number 12
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Statistical Independence in Probability, Analysis and Number Theory, the Carus Mathematical Monographs Number 12
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Perspectives of Complex Analysis, Differential Geometry and Mathematical Physics: Proceedings of the 5th International Workshop on Complex Structures ... St. Konstantin, Bulgaria, 3-9 September 2000
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Randomness and Recurrence in Dynamical Systems (Carus Mathematical Monographs)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Trends in Differential Geometry, Complex Analysis and Mathematical Physics: Proceedings of 9th International Workshop on Complex Structures, Integrability and Vector Fields
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Random Walks and Electric Networks (Carus Mathematical Monographs)
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Methods of Approximation Theory in Complex Analysis and Mathematical Physics: Leningrad, May 13-24, 1991 (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Complex Multiplication (New Mathematical Monographs)
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Combinatorial Mathematics (Carus Mathematical Monographs No. 14)
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Field Theory and Its Classical Problems (Carus Mathematical Monographs)
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Applications of Functional Analysis in Mathematical Physics (Translations of Mathematical Monographs, Vol 7)
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Transcendental Dynamics and Complex Analysis (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Algebraic numbers and Fourier analysis (Heath mathematical monographs)
- 2011-10-02Ergodic Theory of Numbers (Carus Mathematical Monographs)
- 2011-05-05Statistical Independence in Probability, Analysis and Number Theory, the Carus Mathematical Monographs Number 12 by Mark Kac
- 2009-06-23Statistical Independence in Probability Analysis and Number Theory (Carus Mathematical Monographs, No 12)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.