[PDF] Infinitesimal Geometry of Quasiconformal and Bi-lipschitz Mappings in the Plane (EMS Tracts in Mathematics)
Posted on 2018-01-31, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Bogdan Bojarski | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 214 | ISBN: 3037191228 | ISBN13: 9783037191224 |
Description: This book is intended for researchers interested in new aspects of local behavior of plane mappings and their applications. The presentation is self-contained, but the reader is assumed to know basic complex and real analysis. The study of the local and boundary behavior of quasiconformal and bi-Lipschitz mappings in the plane forms the core of the book. The concept of the infinitesimal space is used to investigate the behavior of a mapping at points without differentiability. This concept, based on compactness properties, is applied to regularity problems of quasiconformal mappings and quasiconformal curves, boundary behavior, weak and asymptotic conformality, local winding properties, variation of quasiconformal mappings, and criteria of univalence. Quasiconformal and bi-Lipschitz mappings are instrumental for understanding elasticity, control theory and tomography, and the book also offers a new look at the classical areas such as the boundary regularity of a conformal map. Complicated local behavior is illustrated by many examples. The text offers a detailed development of the background for graduate students and researchers. Starting with the classical methods to study quasiconformal mappings, this treatment advances to the concept of the infinitesimal space and then relates it to other regularity properties of mappings in Part II. The new unexpected connections between quasiconformal and bi-Lipschitz mappings are treated in Part III. There is an extensive bibliography. A publication of the European Mathematical Society (EMS). Distributed within the Americas by the American Mathematical Society.
Infinitesimal Geometry of Quasiconformal and Bi-lipschitz Mappings in the Plane (EMS Tracts in Mathematics).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35830
- 2017-03-25Infinitesimal Geometry of Quasiconformal and Bi-lipschitz Mappings in the Plane
- 2013-11-17Infinitesimal Geometry of Quasiconformal and Bi-Lipschitz Mappings in the Plane
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Harmonic Mappings in the Plane (Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Differential Geometry of Curves and Surfaces
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Algebraic Geometry for Scientists and Engineers (Mathematical Surveys and Monographs)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Algebraic Geometry 2 Sheaves and Cohomology (Translations of Mathematical Monographs) (Vol 2)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Singularities in Geometry, Topology, Foliations and Dynamics: A Celebration of the 60th Birthday of Jose Seade, Merida, Mexico, December 2014 (Trends in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Differential Geometry on Complex and Almost Complex Spaces
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Stochastic Geometry, Spatial Statistics and Random Fields: Asymptotic Methods (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Differential Geometry, Gauge Theories, and Gravity (Cambridge Monographs on Mathematical Physics)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Projective Geometry: Solved Problems and Theory Review (UNITEXT) [Italian] - Removed
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Inventional geometry a series of problems, intended to familiarize the pupil with geometrical conceptions, and to exercise his inventive faculty. By ... With a prefatory note by Herbert Spencer.
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Differential Geometry of Curves and Surfaces (Undergraduate Texts in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Fractal Geometry in Architecture and Design - Removed
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Elliptic Partial Differential Equations and Quasiconformal Mappings in the Plane (PMS-48) (Princeton Mathematical Series)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Differential Geometry: Manifolds, Curves, and Surfaces (Graduate Texts in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Differential Geometry for Physicists and Mathematicians: Moving Frames and Differential Forms: From Euclid Past Riemann
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Stochastic Geometry, Spatial Statistics and Random Fields: Models and Algorithms (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Differential Geometry: Basic Notions and Physical Examples (Mathematical Engineering) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.