[PDF] Influencing the Quality, Risk and Safety Movement in Healthcare: In Conversation with International Leaders
Posted on 2018-01-23, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Kim Sears | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 256 | ISBN: 1472449274 | ISBN13: 9781472449276 |
Description: Influencing the Quality, Risk and Safety Movement in Healthcare explores the inner workings of some of the most influential minds in healthcare quality, risk and safety. The book was created in cooperation with the Master of Science in Healthcare Quality graduate program, developed and delivered by Queens University, Canada. This is the only standalone interdisciplinary Master of Science graduate degree in Healthcare Quality in North America that focuses on creating tomorrows healthcare leaders. Following a one-to-one collaboration between each leader in healthcare with a dedicated learner of the MSc(HQ), readers are presented with a synopsis of the leaders work followed by an in-depth interview with him or her. Interviews center around the leaders contributions to and thoughts on quality, risk and safety in healthcare, dealing with topics such as the development of their body of work, their greatest achievements, what they wish they could change, and future direction of quality, risk and safety, etc. The book provides a unique and highly accessible view into how and why the science of healthcare quality has developed, as well as giving a first-hand account of the founders and key players in the movement. It will offer valuable insights to any undergraduate/graduate class with an interest in healthcare, as well as professionals working within any of the many disciplines that can influence the healthcare system.
Influencing the Quality, Risk and Safety Movement in Healthcare: In Conversation with International Leaders.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35587
- 2011-09-26Improving the Quality of Health Care for Mental and Substance-Use Conditions: Quality Chasm Series
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Geotechnical Risk and Safety: Proceedings of the 2nd International Symposium on Geotechnical Safety and Risk (IS-Gifu 2009) 11-12 June, 2009, Gifu, Japan - IS-Gifu2009
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Quality Control and Safety Evaluation of Natural Products (Public Health in the 21st Century)
- 2012-01-07The Law in the Information and Risk Society: Gottinger Juristische Schriften, Band 10 - The Law, Risk Society, Gottinger Juristische Schriften
- 2012-01-01The Law in the Information and Risk Society: Gottinger Juristische Schriften, Band 10 - The Law, Risk Society, Gottinger Juristische Schriften
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Closing the Asylums: Causes and Consequences of the Deinstitutionalization Movement
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Financial Crises, Sovereign Risk and the Role of Institutions - Removed
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Risk and Safety Analysis of Nuclear Systems
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Generation Palestine: Voices from the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions Movement
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Reliability, Risk, and Safety, Three Volume Set: Theory and Applications
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Reliability, Risk, and Safety, Three Volume Set: Theory and Applications
- 2011-05-22Geotechnical Risk and Safety: Proceedings of the 2nd International Symposium on Geotechnical Safety and Risk (IS-Gifu 2009) 11-12 June, 2009, Gifu, Japan - IS-Gifu2009 - Removed
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Booked: The digital marketing and social media appointment setting system for anyone looking for a steady stream of leads, appointments, and new clients.
- 2018-02-01[PDF] On the Prowl (Alpha and Omega)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Locating the Destitute: Space and Identity in Caribbean Fiction (New World Studies)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Wink: The Incredible Life and Epic Journey of Jimmy Winkfield
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Translating the World: Science and Language
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Becoming the Tupamaros: Solidarity and Transnational Revolutionaries in Uruguay and the United States
- 2018-01-29[PDF] A Plea for the Animals: The Moral, Philosophical, and Evolutionary Imperative to Treat All Beings with Compassion
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.