[PDF] Information Sharing and Data Protection in the Area of Freedom, Security and Justice: Towards Harmonised Data Protection Principles for Information Exchange at EU-level
Posted on 2017-11-17, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Franziska Boehm | Publisher: Springer | Category: Non-fiction | Language: English | Page: 650 | ISBN: 3642223915 | ISBN13: 9783642223914 |
Description: Privacy and data protection in police work and law enforcement cooperation has always been a challenging issue. Current developments in EU internal security policy, such as increased information sharing (which includes the exchange of personal data between European law enforcement agencies and judicial actors in the area of freedom, security and justice (Europol, Eurojust, Frontex and OLAF)) and the access of EU agencies, in particular Europol and Eurojust, to data stored in European information systems such as the SIS (II), VIS, CIS or Eurodac raise interesting questions regarding the balance between the rights of individuals and security interests.
Information Sharing and Data Protection in the Area of Freedom, Security and Justice: Towards Harmonised Data Protection Principles for Information Exchange at EU-level.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33546
- 2012-01-13Information Sharing and Data Protection in the Area of Freedom, Security and Justice - Franziska Boehm
- 2012-05-09Crime within the Area of Freedom, Security and Justice: A European Public Order
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Theory Construction and Model-Building Skills: A Practical Guide for Social Scientists (Methodology in the Social Sciences)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Sex, Culture, and Justice: The Limits of Choice
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Categories, Types, and Structures: An Introduction to Category Theory for the Working Computer Scientist
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Women, Crime, and Justice: Balancing the Scales
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Grief Counseling and Grief Therapy, Fourth Edition: A Handbook for the Mental Health Practitioner
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Fundamentals of Big Data Network Analysis for Research and Industry
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Technology, Crime and Justice: The Question Concerning Technomia
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Making Settlement Work: An Examination of the Work of Judicial Mediators (Law, Justice, and Power)
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Building a Modern Data Center: Principles and Strategies of Design
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Meta-Programming and Model-Driven Meta-Program Development: Principles, Processes and Techniques (Advanced Information and Knowledge Processing)
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Data Communication Principles: For Fixed and Wireless Networks - Removed
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Drugs, Women, and Justice: Roles of the Criminal Justice System for Drug-Affected Women (Women & Criminal Justice Series)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Sex, Culture, and Justice: The Limits of Choice
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Categories, Types, and Structures: An Introduction to Category Theory for the Working Computer Scientist
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Molecular Targets and Therapeutic Uses of Spices: Modern Uses for Ancient Medicine
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Decision Theory and Multi-Agent Planning (CISM International Centre for Mechanical Sciences) - Removed
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Environmental Law and Justice in Context
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.