[PDF] Innovative Materials and Methods for Water Treatment: Solutions for Arsenic and Chromium Removal (Sustainable Water Developments - Resources, Management, Treatment, Efficiency and Reuse)
Posted on 2017-10-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Marek Bryjak and Nalan Kabay | Category: Environmental Engineering | Language: English | Page: 488 | ISBN: 1138027499 | ISBN13: 9781138027497 |
Description: Due to increasing demand for potable and irrigation water, water suppliers have to use alternative resources. They either have to regenerate wastewater or deal with contaminated surface water. This book brings together the experiences of various experts in preparing of innovative materials that are selective for arsenic and chromium removal, and inventing some innovative processes to extract these elements from water. The book should be of high interest to engineers and decision-makers responsible for production and delivery of safe water. The book is divided into three parts. The first one shows the effect of arsenic and chromium ions on living organisms. The second one presents the studies on preparation of innovative materials with improved affinity towards arsenic as well as chromium. The third part shows the innovative methods for removal of these toxic elements, with special attention paid to chromatographic, membrane, and hybrid systems. The book is the first ever scientific work addressed to two most harmful elements appearing in water and provides a comprehensive review of materials and methods useful for making the water safe. The book discusses in detail the various fabrication techniques for sorbents and membranes that are now commercially available or appear in the development stage and will be commercialized in the next decades. Some of the technologies described in the third part will be implemented at the industrial scale in the future as well.
Innovative Materials and Methods for Water Treatment: Solutions for Arsenic and Chromium Removal (Sustainable Water Developments - Resources, Management, Treatment, Efficiency and Reuse).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32323
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Membrane Technology for Water and Wastewater Treatment, Energy and Environment (Sustainable Water Developments - Resources, Management, Treatment, Efficiency and Reuse)
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Innovative Materials and Systems for Energy Harvesting Applications (Advances in Environmental Engineering and Green Technologies)
- 2012-03-19Innovative Materials and Techniques in Concrete Construction: ACES Workshop
- 2011-08-13Improving the Scientific Basis for Managing DOE's Excess Nuclear Materials and Spent Nuclear Fuel
- 2017-04-12[PDF] Innovative Professional Development Methods and Strategies for STEM Education (Advances in Higher Education and Professional Development)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Strengthening Data Science Methods for Department of Defense Personnel and Readiness Missions
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Responsive Materials and Methods: State-of-the-Art Stimuli-Responsive Materials and Their Applications (Advanced Material Series)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Alternative (Non-animal) Methods for Chemicals Testing: Current Status and Future Prospects
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Ceramic Materials and Components for Energy and Environmental Applications: Ceramic Transactions Volume 210 (Ceramic Transactions Series)
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Validation of Alternative Methods for Toxicity Testing (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Advanced State Space Methods for Neural and Clinical Data
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Advanced Materials and Design for Electromagnetic Interference Shielding
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Symmetric Discontinuous Galerkin Methods for 1-D Waves: Fourier Analysis, Propagation, Observability and Applications
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Alternative (Non-animal) Methods for Chemicals Testing: Current Status and Future Prospects
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Raw Materials Supply Chain for Rubber Products: Overview of the Global Use of Raw Materials, Polymers, Compounding Ingredients and Chemical Intermediates
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Handbook of Stochastic Methods: For Physics, Chemistry and Natural Sciences (Springer Series in Synergetics)
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Earth Materials and Health: Research Priorities for Earth Science and Public Health
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Nanoporous Materials: Advanced Techniques for Characterization, Modeling, and Processing
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Advanced Materials and Technologies for Micro/Nano-Devices, Sensors and Actuators (NATO Science for Peace and Security Series B: Physics and Biophysics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.