Posted on 2017-12-20, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Reese Erlich | Category: History | Language: English | Page: 313 | ISBN: 1616149485 | ISBN13: 9781616149482 |
Description: Based on first-hand reporting from Syria and Washington, journalist Reese Erlich unravels the complex dynamics underlying the Syrian civil war. Through vivid, on-the-ground accounts and interviews with both rebel leaders and Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, Erlich gives the reader a better understanding of this momentous power struggle and why it matters. Through his many contacts inside Syria, the author reveals who is supporting Assad and why he describes the agendas of the rebel factions and he depicts in stark terms the dire plight of many ordinary Syrian people caught in the cross-fire. The book also provides insights into the role of the Kurds, the continuing influence of Iran, and the policies of American leaders who seem interested only in protecting US regional interests. Disturbing and enlightening at once, this timely book shows you not only what is happening inside Syria but why it is so important for the Middle East, the US, and the world.
Inside Syria: The Backstory of Their Civil War and What the World Can Expect.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34542
- 2010-08-27Breaking the Conflict Trap: Civil War and Development Policy (World Bank Policy Research Reports) (Repost)
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Inside Anorexia: The Experiences of Girls and Their Families
- 2012-06-03The Flags of Civil War Alabama
- 2012-05-16Military Uniforms in America Vol.III Long Endure: The Civil War Period 1852-1867
- 2012-05-16The Illustrated Directory of Uniforms, Weapons, and Equipment of the Civil War
- 2012-01-241861: The Civil War Awakening
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Abraham Lincoln and William Cullen Bryant: Their Civil War
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Barbarians Led by Bill Gates: Microsoft From The Inside: How The World's Richest Corporation Wields Its Power
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Inside Seka - The Platinum Princess of Porn
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Inside Accounting: The Sociology of Financial Reporting and Auditing
- 2017-12-30[PDF] The Civil War and the Limits of Destruction
- 2017-12-29[PDF] John Brown, Abolitionist: The Man Who Killed Slavery, Sparked the Civil War, and Seeded Civil Rights
- 2017-12-28[PDF] The Arab-Israeli Wars, The Chinese Civil War and the Korean War (The West Point Military History Series)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Sick from Freedom: African-American Illness and Suffering during the Civil War and Reconstruction
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Countries of the World and Their Leaders Yearbook (Countries of the World & Their Leaders Yearbook (2v.))
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Slavery, Civil War, and Salvation: African American Slaves and Christianity, 1830-1870 (Conflicting Worlds: New Dimensions of the American Civil War)
- 2017-12-19[PDF] The Civil War and Reconstruction: A Student Companion (Student Companions to American History)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] The Struggle for Equality: Abolitionists and the Negro in the Civil War and Reconstruction (Princeton Classics)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Blood and Daring: How Canada Fought the American Civil War and Forged a Nation
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.