[PDF] Insourced: How Importing Jobs Impacts the Healthcare Crisis Here and Abroad (Geisel Series in Global Health and Medicine)
Posted on 2017-10-18, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Dr. Kate Tulenko | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 192 | ISBN: 1611682274 | ISBN13: 9781611682274 |
Description: For years, opponents of outsourcing have argued that offshoring American jobs destroys our local industries, lays waste to American job creation, and gives foreigners the good jobs and income that would otherwise remain on our shores. Yet few Americans realize that a parallel dynamic is occurring in the healthcare sectorâ€”previously one of the most consistent sources of stable, dependable living-wage jobs in the entire nation. Instead of outsourcing high-paying jobs overseasâ€”as the manufacturing and service sectors doâ€”hospitals and other healthcare companies insource healthcare labor from developing countries, giving the jobs to people who are willing to accept lower pay and worse working conditions than U.S. healthcare workers. As Dr. Tulenko shows, insourcing has caused tens of thousands of high-paying local jobs in the healthcare sector to effectively vanish from the reach of U.S. citizens, weakened the healthcare systems of developing nations, and constricted the U.S. health professional education system. She warns Americans about what sheâ€™s seeingâ€”a stunning story theyâ€™re scarcely aware of, which impacts all of us directly and measurablyâ€”and describes how to create better American health professional education, more high-paying healthcare jobs, and improved health for the poor in the developing world.
Insourced: How Importing Jobs Impacts the Healthcare Crisis Here and Abroad (Geisel Series in Global Health and Medicine).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32516
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Socialnomics: How Social Media Transforms the Way We Live and Do Business, 1e
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Socialnomics: How Social Media Transforms the Way We Live and Do Business
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Diseases of Poverty: Epidemiology, Infectious Diseases, and Modern Plagues (Geisel Series in Global Health and Medicine)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Toxin Solution: How Hidden Poisons in the Air, Water, Food, and Products We Use Are Destroying Our Health AND WHAT WE CAN DO TO FIX IT
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Toxin Solution: How Hidden Poisons in the Air, Water, Food, and Products We Use Are Destroying Our Health - and What We Can Do to Fix It [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Digimodernism: How New Technologies Dismantle the Postmodern and Reconfigure Our Culture
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Unbrandable: How to Succeed in the New Brand Space
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Clintonomics: How Bill Clinton Reengineered the Reagan Revolution
- 2018-01-07[PDF] How Ancient Europeans Saw the World: Vision, Patterns, and the Shaping of the Mind in Prehistoric Times
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Franchising How To Boot Camp: The Fast and Easy Way to Learn the Basics with 241 World Class Experts Proven Tactics, Techniques, Facts, Hints, Tips and Advice
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Intersection: How Enterprise Design Bridges the Gap between Business, Technology, and People
- 2017-12-26[PDF] How Bad Writing Destroyed the World: Ayn Rand and the Literary Origins of the Financial Crisis
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Sparks: How Parents Can Ignite the Hidden Strengths of Teenagers
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The Hole in the Universe: How Scientists Peered over the Edge of Emptiness and Found Everything
- 2017-12-25[PDF] But How Do It Know? - The Basic Principles of Computers for Everyone
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Allergenic Pollen: A Review of the Production, Release, Distribution and Health Impacts
- 2017-12-12[PDF] How Big is Big and How Small is Small: The Sizes of Everything and Why
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Bikenomics: How Bicycling Can Save the Economy (Bicycle)
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Priceless: Curing the Healthcare Crisis
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.