Posted on 2017-12-01, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Committee on Biomolecular Materials and Processes | Category: Biology | Language: English | Page: 170 | ISBN: 0309117046 | ISBN13: 9780309117043 |
Description: Scientists have long desired to create synthetic systems that function with the precision and efficiency of biological systems. Using new techniques, researchers are now uncovering principles that could allow the creation of synthetic materials that can perform tasks as precise as biological systems. To assess the current work and future promise of the biology-materials science intersection, the Department of Energy and the National Science Foundation asked the NRC to identify the most compelling questions and opportunities at this interface, suggest strategies to address them, and consider connections with national priorities such as healthcare and economic growth. This book presents a discussion of principles governing biomaterial design, a description of advanced materials for selected functions such as energy and national security, an assessment of biomolecular materials research tools, and an examination of infrastructure and resources for bridging biological and materials science.
Inspired by Biology: From Molecules to Materials to Machines.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33963
- 2017-01-19[PDF] Inspired by Biology: From Molecules to Materials to Machines
- 2009-07-23Inspired by Biology: From Molecules to Materials to Machines
- 2008-12-06Inspired by Biology: From Molecules to Materials to Machines (2008)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Physics and Biology : From Molecules to Life
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Advances in Magnetism: From Molecules to Materials
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Design and Information in Biology: From Molecules to Systems (Design in Nature)
- 2017-11-28[PDF] From Molecules to Materials: Pathways to Artificial Photosynthesis - Removed
- 2012-03-12Development, Dynamics and Pathology of Neuronal Networks: From Molecules to Functional Circuits, Volume 147 (Progress in Brain Research)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] The Bacterial Spore: From Molecules to Systems
- 2017-04-06[PDF] Chemical Hardness: Applications from Molecules to Solids
- 2014-03-23Organosilicon Chemistry V: From Molecules to Materials (Repost)
- 2013-06-24Carbon-Rich Compounds: From Molecules to Materials (Repost)
- 2012-09-28Carbon-Rich Compounds: From Molecules to Materials [Repost]
- 2012-03-07Design and Information in Biology: From Molecules to Systems
- 2011-07-04Organosilicon Chemistry VI: From Molecules to Materials
- 2010-10-02Organosilicon Chemistry VI: From Molecules to Materials
- 2010-04-11Carbon-Rich Compounds: From Molecules to Materials
- 2009-06-17Organosilicon Chemistry III: From Molecules to Materials (ReUp)
- 2009-06-06Michael M. Haley, Rik R. Tykwinski - Carbon-Rich Compounds: From Molecules to Materials
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.