Posted on 2017-10-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Eric J. Green and Athena A. Drewes | Publisher: Wiley | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 352 | ISBN: 1118527984 | ISBN13: 9781118527986 |
Description: Praise for Integrating Expressive Arts and Play Therapy With Children and Adolescents "With this book, Drs. Green and Drewes have filled an important void in the play therapy literature, namely the integration of the expressive arts in play therapy with children and adolescents. They have assembled the best theorists and practitioners of the expressive arts and given them an appropriate structure to write their chapters. The book is outstanding and provides readers with in-depth case studies, detailed methodologies, research findings and is a useful resource for further training options. I recommend this book most highly for trainers, practitioners, and graduate students." John Allan, PhD, Professor Emeritus of Counseling Psychology, University of British Columbia, author, Inscapes of the Child's World "Brimming with chapters by 'oracles' from various disciplines, Green and Drewes' guidebook articulates essential competencies for the cross-disciplinary practice of play therapy and expressive arts therapies. Practical and timely, responsible and readable, it is an important resource for the mental health community and students who seek to work creatively with children. A significant contribution toward bringing professionals and professions together to learn from one another." Barry M. Cohen, MA, ATR-BC, founder, Expressive Therapies Summit, cofounder, Mid-Atlantic Play Therapy Training Institute Interventions and approaches from the expressive arts and play therapy disciplines Integrating Expressive Arts and Play Therapy With Children and Adolescents presents techniques and approaches from the expressive and play therapy disciplines that enable child and adolescent clinicians to augment their therapeutic toolkit within a competent, research-based practice. With contributions representing a "who's who" in the play therapy and expressive arts therapy worlds, Integrating Expressive Arts and Play Therapy With Children and Adolescents is the definitive bridge between expressive arts and play therapy complementarily utilized with children and adolescents in their healing and creative capacities.
Integrating Expressive Arts and Play Therapy with Children and Adolescents.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32785
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Play Therapy with Children in Crisis, Third Edition: Individual, Group, and Family Treatment
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Play Therapy with Children and Adolescents in Crisis, Fourth Edition (Social Work Practice with Families and C)
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Handbook of Cognitive-Behavior Group Therapy with Children and Adolescents: Specific Settings and Presenting Problems
- 2017-02-17[PDF] Handbook of Cognitive-Behavior Group Therapy with Children and Adolescents: Specific Settings and Presenting Problems
- 2009-01-04Play Therapy with Children in Crisis, Third Edition: Individual, Group, and Family Treatment
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Using Expressive Arts to Work With the Mind, Body and Emotions: Theory and Practice
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Practicing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy with Children and Adolescents: A Guide for Students and Early Career Professionals
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Eating Disorders: Cognitive Behaviour Therapy with Children and Young People (CBT with Children, Adolescents and Families)
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Brain-Based Therapy with Children and Adolescents: Evidence-Based Treatment for Everyday Practice
- 2017-10-05[PDF] The Presence of the Absent: Therapy with Families and their Ghosts
- 2017-02-14[PDF] Eating Disorders: Cognitive Behaviour Therapy with Children and Young People (CBT with Children, Adolescents and Families)
- 2009-10-09Blending Play Therapy with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: Evidence-Based and Other Effective Treatments and Techniques
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Integrating Program Management and Systems Engineering: Methods, Tools, and Organizational Systems for Improving Performance
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Digital Arts and Humanities: Neogeography, Social Media and Big Data Integrations and Applications (Springer Geography) - Removed
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Group Therapy with Children: Psychodrama with Children
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Minding the Child: Mentalization-Based Interventions with Children, Young People and their Families
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Cognitive Behavioral Therapy with Children: A Guide for the Community Practitioner
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Short-term Psychodynamic Therapy with Children in Crisis
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Transfiguring the Arts and Sciences: Knowledge and Cultural Institutions in the Romantic Age (Cambridge Studies in Romanticism)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.