[PDF] Intelligence Quotient: Testing, Role of Genetics and the Environment and Social Outcomes (Neuroscience Research Progress)
Posted on 2017-12-14, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Joseph C. Kush | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 211 | ISBN: 1626187282 | ISBN13: 9781626187283 |
Description: "Intelligence Quotient: Testing, Role of Genetics and the Environment and Social Outcomesâ€, is an edited collection that examines advances in the study of IQ tests and the variables that influence test performance. The book contains contributions from a number of prominent scholars who are internationally recognized for their expertise in the area of human intelligence. Additionally, the compilation presents a unique combination of theoretical knowledge and practical advice and will be an excellent resource for graduate students, university professors and experienced clinicians. A particular emphasis is given to the role of IQ tests, as part of a diagnostic battery, in the identification of cognitive and psychological disorders. Individual chapters cover a broad range of topics related to IQ including, the underlying structure of contemporary IQ tests, race and genomics, the relationship between IQ and achievement, measures of mental chronometry, evolutionary adaptedness, IQ and dopamine receptor genes, Ashkenazi Jews, assessment practices for gifted children and preschool students, and errors in measurement when assessing intellectual disabilities. Topics are covered in a comprehensive and up-to-date manner, yet accessible to both novice and expert professionals. A working knowledge of psychometric theory is helpful but not necessary. The book avoids any attempt to make a claim regarding exact estimates of the genetic or environmental influences on measures of IQ, fully recognizing the complex interplay between these factors. However, the value of IQ tests in predicting scholastic achievement, diagnosing cognitive diseases, and assessing individual differences is acknowledged and affirmed, when recommendations offered by the authors are implemented within thoughtful and data-supported practices.
Intelligence Quotient: Testing, Role of Genetics and the Environment and Social Outcomes (Neuroscience Research Progress).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34367
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Habituation: Theories, Characteristics and Biological Mechanisms (Neuroscience Research Progress)
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Handbook of Molecular Chaperones: Roles, Structures and Mechanisms (Cell Biology Research Progress)
- 2011-09-01The Role of Scientific and Technical Data and Information in the Public Domain: Proceedings of a Symposium
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Sigma Receptors: Their Role in Disease and as Therapeutic Targets (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Intelligence Systems in Environmental Management: Theory and Applications (Intelligent Systems Reference Library)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Quantitative Skin Testing for Allergy: IDT and MQT
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Professional Penetration Testing: Volume 1: Creating and Learning in a Hacking Lab
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Strain Rate Testing of Metallic Materials and their Modelling for use in CAE Based Automotive Crash Simulation Tools (Recommendations & Procedures)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Tomorrow's Table: Organic Farming, Genetics, and the Future of Food - Removed
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Tomorrow's Table: Organic Farming, Genetics, and the Future of Food
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Complexity and Knowledge Management: Understanding the Role of Knowledge in the Management of Social Networks (Managing Organizational Complexity)
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Conservation of Wildlife Populations: Demography, Genetics, and Management
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Food Security: Challenges, Role of Biotechnologies and Implications for Developing Countries
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Alpha-1 Antitrypsin: Role in Health and Disease (Respiratory Medicine)
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Pragmatic Software Testing: Becoming an Effective and Efficient Test Professional
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Fire-Resistant Geopolymers: Role of Fibres and Fillers to Enhance Thermal Properties - Removed
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Advanced Production Testing of RF, SoC, and SiP Devices
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Cell Polarity 2: Role in Development and Disease - Removed
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Tomorrow's Table: Organic Farming, Genetics, and the Future of Food
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.