Posted on 2017-12-25, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Farrokh Langdana, Peter T. Murphy | Category: Finances and Money | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 1461416345 |
Description: In the curricula of highly ranked MBA programs, two areas of discussion are conspicuously absent: International Trade, and Global Macroeconomic Policy. In this post-financial crisis environment, as the US and other advanced economies continue to experience sluggish growth, persistently high unemployment, and political agitation for increasingly protectionist policies, discussions pertaining to trade, currencies, and international capital flows are often fraught with emotion, tension, and hysteria. This book cuts through the emotions and superficial â€œsolutionsâ€ and provides the reader with a thorough understanding of the hard-hitting theoretical models that drive the global flow of goods, services, and capital in the real world. A key feature of this volume is the presentation of the theoretical models, and the discussion of their implications in the context of real-world applications. This text is uniquely designed for current and future business leaders who are, or will be, engaged in the global economy. Armed with an understanding of the theoretical underpinnings driving goods, capital and ideas across national boundaries, readers will learn to anticipate the effects of trade and macroeconomic policy changes, and will have the tools to make sound, informed decisions for themselves and their global organizations.
International Trade and Global Macropolicy.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34719
- 2014-05-04International Trade and Global Macropolicy (Repost)
- 2013-12-26International Trade and Global Macropolicy
- 2018-01-18[PDF] International Enterprises and Global Information Technologies: Advancing Management Practices
- 2018-01-13[PDF] International Trade and Food Security: The Future of Indian Agriculture
- 2017-10-10[PDF] International Trade and Labor Markets: Theory, Evidence, and Policy Implications
- 2017-04-08[PDF] International Trade and International Finance: Explorations of Contemporary Issues
- 2017-11-18[PDF] International Trade Agreements and Political Economy (Tricontinental Series on Global Economic Issues)
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Establishing Judicial Authority in International Economic Law (Cambridge International Trade and Economic Law)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Handbook of International Trade and Finance: The Complete Guide to Risk Management, International Payments and Currency Management, Bonds and Guarantees, Credit Insurance and Trade Finance
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The Handbook of International Trade and Finance: The Complete Guide for International Sales, Finance, Shipping and Administration
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Urban Fears and Global Terrors: Citizenship, Multicultures and Belongings After 7/7 (International Library of Sociology)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Politics and Globalisation: Knowledge, Ethics and Agency (Routledge Advances in International Relations and Global Politics)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] International Business and Tourism: Global Issues, Contemporary Interactions (Routledge International Series in Tourism, Business and Management)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Processes and Production Methods (PPMs) in WTO Law: Interfacing Trade and Social Goals (Cambridge International Trade and Economic Law)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Private Power and Global Authority: Transnational Merchant Law in the Global Political Economy (Cambridge Studies in International Relations)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] International Management Behavior: Global and Sustainable Leadership
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Foreign Policy, Domestic Politics and International Relations: The Case of Italy (Routledge Advances in International Relations and Global Politics)
- 2017-12-20[PDF] The Prism of Just War (Justice, International Law and Global Security)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Linking Local and Global Sustainability (The International Society of Business, Economics, and Ethics Book Series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.