Posted on 2017-10-10, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Carl Davidson | Publisher: W E Upjohn Inst for | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 145 | ISBN: 0880992735 | ISBN13: 9780880992732 |
Description: Davidson and Matusz provide much-needed theoretical underpinnings for understanding the labor market consequences of international trade. Traditional models of international trade assume that labor markets adjust instantaneously to trade shocks. Thus, these traditional theoretical models assume away the consequence of greatest concern to policy-makers: unemployment. Davidson and Matusz update international trade theory to include labor market dynamics and unemployment, and present empirical evidence to show the consistency between their theoretical predictions and actual outcomes. Their models are of more than academic interest. They allow the authors to document the effects of trade and trade policies on low-skilled workers in different countries with different labor market policies and institutions. Moreover, they provide important insights into the relative merits of policies such as trade adjustment assistance, wage subsidies, and job training in aidi! ng those displaced or otherwise harmed by trade liberalization.
International Trade and Labor Markets: Theory, Evidence, and Policy Implications.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32237
- 2011-06-19International Trade and Labor Markets: Theory, Evidence, and Policy Implications (repost)
- 2011-06-18International Trade and Labor Markets: Theory, Evidence, and Policy Implications (repost)
- 2009-08-02International Trade and Labor Markets: Theory, Evidence, and Policy Implications
- 2007-10-04International Trade and Labor Markets: Theory, Evidence, and Policy Implications
- 2018-01-13[PDF] International Trade and Food Security: The Future of Indian Agriculture
- 2017-12-25[PDF] International Trade and Global Macropolicy
- 2017-04-08[PDF] International Trade and International Finance: Explorations of Contemporary Issues
- 2017-12-17[PDF] International Courts and the Performance of International Agreements: A General Theory with Evidence from the European Union (Comparative Constitutional Law and Policy)
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Reconciling International Trade and Labor Protection: Why We Need to Bridge the Gap between ILO Standards and WTO Rules
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Establishing Judicial Authority in International Economic Law (Cambridge International Trade and Economic Law)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Handbook of International Trade and Finance: The Complete Guide to Risk Management, International Payments and Currency Management, Bonds and Guarantees, Credit Insurance and Trade Finance
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The Handbook of International Trade and Finance: The Complete Guide for International Sales, Finance, Shipping and Administration
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Processes and Production Methods (PPMs) in WTO Law: Interfacing Trade and Social Goals (Cambridge International Trade and Economic Law)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] International Economics I: The Pure Theory of International Trade (Vol 1)
- 2017-11-18[PDF] International Trade Agreements and Political Economy (Tricontinental Series on Global Economic Issues)
- 2017-10-29[PDF] International Trade Policies and Climate Change Governance (SpringerBriefs in Economics)
- 2017-10-05[PDF] The Art of Chinese Management: Theory, Evidence and Applications
- 2017-02-09[PDF] International Economics I: The Pure Theory of International Trade (Vol 1)
- 2017-01-10[PDF] The Art of Chinese Management: Theory, Evidence and Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.