[PDF] Internationalization of Higher Education: An Analysis through Spatial, Network, and Mobilities Theories
Posted on 2018-01-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Marianne Larsen | Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan | Category: Misc | Language: English | Page: 196 | ISBN: 1137533447 | ISBN13: 9781137533449 |
Description: This book provides a cutting-edge analysis of the ways in which higher education institutions have become more international over the past two decades. Drawing upon a range of post-foundational spatial, network, and mobilities theories, the book shifts our thinking away from linear, binary, Western accounts of internationalization to understand the complex, multi-centered and contradictory ways in which internationalization processes have played out across a wide variety of higher education landscapes worldwide. The author explores transnational student, scholar, knowledge, program and provider mobilities the production of mobile bodies, knowledges, and identities the significance of place in internationalization and the crucial role that global university rankings play in reshaping the spatial landscape of higher education.
Internationalization of Higher Education: An Analysis through Spatial, Network, and Mobilities Theories.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35258
- 2016-12-19Internationalization of Higher Education An Analysis through Spatial, Network, and Mobilities Th...
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Fast forwarding Higher Education Institutions for Global Challenges: Perspectives and Approaches - Removed
- 2017-11-12[PDF] The Internationalization of Higher Education and Business Schools: A Critical Review (SpringerBriefs in Business) - Removed
- 2018-08-23Internationalization of Higher Education The Case of Hong Kong
- 2018-04-18Internationalization within Higher Education Perspectives from Japan
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Success in Higher Education: Transitions to, within and from University - Removed
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The Economics of Education: An Analysis of College-Going Behavior - Removed
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Developing Student Criticality in Higher Education: Undergraduate Learning in the Arts and Social Sciences (Continuum Studies in Educational Research)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Developments in Higher Education (Education in a Competitive and Globalizing World)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Thinking about Higher Education
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Values in Higher Education Teaching
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Take Back Higher Education: Race, Youth, and the Crisis of Democracy in the Post-Civil Rights Era - Removed
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Academic Leadership and Governance of Higher Education: A Guide for Trustees, Leaders, and Aspiring Leaders of Two- and Four-Year Institutions
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Spirituality in Higher Education: Autoethnographies
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Contemplative Practices in Higher Education: Powerful Methods to Transform Teaching and Learning
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Social Games and Identity in the Higher Education Workplace: Playing with Gender, Class and Emotion - Removed
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Re-Envisioning Higher Education: Embodied Pathways to Wisdom and Social Transformation (Transforming Education for the Future)
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Global Challenges, Local Responses in Higher Education: The Contemporary Issues in National and Comparative Perspective (Higher Education Research in the 21st Century)
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Popping the Higher Education Bubble: How to Navigate the Impending Student Loan Crisis
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.