Posted on 2018-01-31, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Mark Watson | Category: Telecommunications | Language: English | Page: 137 | ISBN: B06XXR1QG6 |
Description: This short book provides both an introduction to Cognitive Computing and practical examples that take the reader on a deeper dive into machine learning, deep neural networks using Google's TensorFlow library, and natural language processing. Most of the book examples use Python, with a few in Java and TypeScript. The book starts by reviewing Philosophy (study of Ontology's and Knowledge Representation), an overview of general Artificial Intelligence, Linguistics (understanding language will help us better extract useful information from English language text), and Neuroscience (to better understand how our minds work). The home page for the resources for this book are both the author's web site and the github repository There are three parts to this book: Part I - A Dive into Human Cognition and Cognitive Science This section of the book will ground you in the science that forms the foundation of Cognition Technology with chapters on Philosophy (especially how it pertains to Knowledge Management and Knowledge Representation), Linguistics, general AI, and Neuroscience. Part II - Using Machine Learning and Deep Learning Neural Networks to Model Cognition We use Deep Learning Neural Networks for classification, logistic regression, Knowledge Representation, and Natural Language Processing. We start with some simple standalone programs (written in TypeScript, with JavaScipt versions also included) and then use Google's Tensorflow machine learning library for more complex examples. Tensorflow runs well for moderate size problems on your laptop and scales up using Google's Cloud Platform (or your own servers with GPU support). Currently deep learning networks are the most interesting and useful technology for modeling cognition. The author's primary personal interests in deep learning are NLP and language models. Part III - Natural Language Processing and Knowledge Representation Here we will dive deeper into practical applications of Natural Language Processing.
Introduction to Cognitive Computing: A Guide for Individuals and Small Organizations.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35836
- 2009-04-02[request]Uva's Rigging Guide for Studio and Location - Removed
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Living with Bipolar Disorder: A Guide for Individuals and Families
- 2017-10-12[PDF] The New Opl Sourcebook: A Guide for Solo And Small Libraries
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Living with Bipolar Disorder: A Guide for Individuals and Families
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Big Data Computing: A Guide for Business and Technology Managers (Chapman & Hall/CRC Big Data Series)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Introduction to Microsystem Technology: A Guide for Students
- 2018-01-30[PDF] UNIX(R) System Security: A Guide for Users and System Administrators
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Legal Rights, 6th Ed.: The Guide for Deaf and Hard of Hearing People
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Virtual Team Success: A Practical Guide for Working and Leading from a Distance
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Gothic Charm School: An Essential Guide for Goths and Those Who Love Them
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Embedded Systems Architecture: A Comprehensive Guide for Engineers and Programmers (Embedded Technology)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Foundations of Posing: A Comprehensive Guide for Wedding and Portrait Photographers
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Ultimate In-app Purchases Guide for iOS10 and Swift 3 (2016)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] The Ultimate In-app Purchases Guide for iOS10 and Swift 3
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Essentials of Scientific Computing: Numerical Methods for Science and Engineering
- 2017-12-22[PDF] The Older Cancer Patient: A Guide for Nurses and Related Professionals
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Introduction to Parallel Computing (Oxford Texts in Applied and Engineering Mathematics)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] The Handbook of Autism: A Guide for Parents and Professionals
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Sustainable Steel Buildings: A Practical Guide for Structures and Envelopes
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.