Posted on 2017-11-30, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Bernard J. Healey | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 480 | ISBN: 1118407938 | ISBN13: 9781118407936 |
Description: A comprehensive guide to the structure, synergy, and challenges in U.S. health care delivery Introduction to Health Care Services: Foundations and Challenges offers new insights into the most important sectors of the United States? health care industry and the many challenges the future holds. Designed to provide a comprehensive and upâ€“toâ€“date understanding of the system, this textbook covers the many facets of health care delivery and details the interaction of health, environments, organizations, populations, and the health professions. Written by authors with decades of experience teaching and working in health care administration and management, the book examines the current state and changing face of health care delivery in the United States. Each chapter includes learning objectives and discussion questions that help guide and engage deeper consideration of the issues at hand, providing a comprehensive approach for students. Cases studies demonstrating innovations in the delivery of health care services are also presented. Health care administration requires a thorough understanding of the multiple systems that define and shape the delivery of health care in the United States. At the same time, it is important for students to gain an appreciation of the dilemma confronting policy makers, providers, and patients in the struggle to balance cost, quality, and access. Introduction to Health Care Services: Foundations and Challenges is an inâ€“depth examination of the major health care issues and policy changes that have had an impact on the U.S. health care delivery system. Includes information on U.S. health care delivery, from care to cost, and the forces of change Focuses on major industry players, including providers, insurers, and facilities Highlights challenges facing health care delivery in the future, including physician shortages, quality care, and the chronic disease epidemic The U.S. health care system is undergoing major reform, and the effects will ripple across every sector of the industry. Introduction to Health Care Services: Foundations and Challenges gives students a complete introduction to understanding the issues and ramifications.
Introduction to Health Care Services: Foundations and Challenges.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33927
- 2011-10-31Computational Technology for Effective Health Care: Immediate Steps and Strategic Directions
- 2019-01-14Epidemiology and the Delivery of Health Care Services Methods and Applications
- 2019-01-11Epidemiology and the Delivery of Health Care Services Methods and Applications
- 2018-12-28Epidemiology and the Delivery of Health Care Services Methods and Applications
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Introduction to Health Care, 3rd Edition
- 2009-09-21Epidemiology and the Delivery of Health Care Services: Methods and Applications
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Handbook of Dental Care: Diagnostic, Preventive and Restorative Services (Health Care Issues, Costs and Access Series)
- 2012-03-16Comparative Effectiveness and Efficacy Research and Analysis for Practice (CEERAP): Applications in Health Care By Xenia Maria Caldeira Brant (Editor), Corazon B. Cajulis (Editor), Francesco Chiappelli (Editor)
- 2011-10-25Improving Access to Oral Health Care for Vulnerable and Underserved Populations
- 2011-10-01Digital Infrastructure for the Learning Health System: The Foundation for Continuous Improvement in Health and Health Care: Workshop Series Summary (The Learning Health System Series)
- 2011-09-26An Introduction to Health Care Ethics: Theological Foundations, Contemporary Issues, and Controversial Cases
- 2011-09-26Improving the Quality of Health Care for Mental and Substance-Use Conditions: Quality Chasm Series
- 2011-09-21Child and Adolescent Health and Health Care Quality: Measuring What Matters
- 2011-07-16Digital Infrastructure for the Learning Health System: The Foundation for Continuous Improvement in Health and Health Care: Workshop Series Summary (The Learning Health System Series)
- 2018-10-29Health Care Politics, Policy and Services A Social Justice Analysis
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Qualifying Military Health Care Officers as 'Joint': Weighing the Pros and Cons
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Statistics for Health Care Management and Administration: Working with Excel (Public Health/Epidemiology and Biostatistics)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] International Disaster Health Care: Preparedness, Response, Resource Management, and Education
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Top 100 Health Care Careers: Your Complete Guidebook To Training And Jobs In Allied Health, Nursing, Medicine, And More 2nd Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.