Posted on 2017-10-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Avraham Shtub | Category: Civil Engineering | Language: English | Page: 436 | ISBN: 1498706010 | ISBN13: 9781498706018 |
Description: A Firsthand Look at the Role of the Industrial Engineer The industrial engineer helps decide how best to utilize an organizationâ€™s resources to achieve company goals and objectives. Introduction to Industrial Engineering, Second Edition offers an in-depth analysis of the industrial engineering profession. While also providing a historical perspective chronicling the development of the profession, this book describes the standard duties performed, the tools and terminologies used, and the required methods and processes needed to complete the tasks at hand. It also defines the industrial engineerâ€™s main areas of operation, introduces the topic of information systems, and discusses their importance in the work of the industrial engineer. The authors explain the information system concept, and the need for integrated processes, supported by modern information systems. They also discuss classical organizational structures (functional organization, project organization, and matrix organization), along with the advantages and disadvantages of their use. The book includes the technological aspects (data collection technologies, databases, and decision-support areas of information systems), the logical aspects (forecasting models and their use), and aspects of principles taken from psychology, sociology, and ergonomics that are commonly used in the industry. Whatâ€™s New in this Edition: The second edition introduces fields that are now becoming a part of the industrial engineering profession, alongside conventional areas (operations management, project management, quality management, work measurement, and operations research). In addition, the book: Provides an understanding of current pathways for professional development Helps students decide which area to specialize in during the advanced stages of their studies Exposes students to ergonomics used in the context of workspace design Presents key factors in human resource management Describes frequently used methods of teaching in the field Covers basic issues relative to ergonomics and humanâ€“machine interface Introduces the five basic processes that exist in many organizations Introduction to Industrial Engineering, Second Edition establishes industrial engineering as the organization of people and resources, describes the development and nature of the profession, and is easily accessible to anyone needing to learn the basics of industrial engineering. The book is an indispensable resource for students and industry professionals.
Introduction to Industrial Engineering, Second Edition (Industrial Innovation Series).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32348
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Introduction to Software Engineering, Second Edition
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Introduction to Biomedical Engineering, Second Edition
- 2017-01-03[PDF] Introduction to Biomedical Engineering, Second Edition
- 2011-11-02Electrical Engineering 101, Second Edition: Everything You Should Have Learned in School...but Probably Didn't
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Introduction to Nuclear Power, Second Edition (Series in Chemical and Mechanical Engineering)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Introduction to Coding Theory, Second Edition (Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Boiler Control Systems Engineering, Second Edition
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Electrical Power Cable Engineering: Second: Edition, (CRC Press Power Engineering (Willis))
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Introduction to Anthropology 1000, Second Edition
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Introduction to Public Health, Second Edition: Promises and Practice
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Introduction to Combinatorial Designs, Second Edition
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Introduction to Food Engineering, Fourth Edition (Food Science and Technology)
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Introduction to Modern Cryptography, Second Edition (Chapman & Hall/CRC Cryptography and Network Security Series)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Plasma Physics and Engineering, Second Edition
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Introduction to Nuclear Science, Second Edition
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Electrical Power Cable Engineering: Second: Edition, (Power Engineering)
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Introduction to Earthquake Engineering, 2nd Edition
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Introduction to Abstract Algebra, Second Edition (Textbooks in Mathematics)
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Introduction to Fiber Optics, Second Edition (IDC Technology)
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Introduction to Green Chemistry, Second Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.