Posted on 2018-01-08, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Roland Janco , Branislav Hucko | Category: Mechanical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 160 | ISBN: 8740303640 | ISBN13: 9788740303643 |
Description: This book is a pilot course in the Mechanics of Materials (Elasticity and Strength) offered to engineering students throughout the bachelor study. The main objective of this course is for students of engineering to develop the ability to analyse a given problem in a simple and logical manner and to its solution, apply a few fundamental and well-understood principles. This book consists of 6 chapters which include fundamental types of loading: axial, torsional, bending, and transversal. Each chapter contains many solved and unsolved problems.
Introduction to Mechanics of Materials: Part I.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35140
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Introduction to Mechanics of Materials: Part II
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Statics and Mechanics of Materials (4th Edition)
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Introduction to using Git Intro Part 1
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Continuum Damage Mechanics of Materials and Structures
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Statics and Mechanics of Materials, 3rd Edition - Removed
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Introduction to Frustrated Magnetism: Materials, Experiments, Theory
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Studyguide for Mechanics of Materials
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Cinema 4D Training - Mastering Materials Part 1
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Statics and Mechanics of Materials
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Introduction to Knald for Materials and Texturing in 3d
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Advances in Cryogenic Engineering Materials: Part A
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Computational Quantum Mechanics for Materials Engineers: The EMTO Method and Applications (Engineering Materials and Processes) - Removed
- 2017-04-14[PDF] Introduction to Mechanics and Symmetry (A Basic Exposition of Classical Mechanical Systems Texts in Applied Mathematics)
- 2017-04-03[PDF] Introduction To SQL Server Administration Part 1
- 2017-04-02[PDF] Introduction To SQL Server Administration Part 1
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Continuum Damage Mechanics of Materials and Structures
- 2017-01-06[PDF] Statics and Mechanics of Materials
- 2016-12-30[PDF] Statics and Mechanics of Materials, 3rd Edition
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Mechanics of Materials: An Introduction to Engineering Technology
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.