Posted on 2017-12-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Charles M. Grinstead | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 510 | ISBN: 0821894145 | ISBN13: 9780821894149 |
Description: This text is designed for an introductory probability course at the university level for sophomores, juniors, and seniors in mathematics, physical and social sciences, engineering, and computer science. It presents a thorough treatment of ideas and techniques necessary for a firm understanding of the subject. The text is also recommended for use in discrete probability courses. The material is organized so that the discrete and continuous probability discussions are presented in a separate, but parallel, manner. This organization does not emphasize an overly rigorous or formal view of probability and therefore offers some strong pedagogical value. Hence, the discrete discussions can sometimes serve to motivate the more abstract continuous probability discussions. Features: Key ideas are developed in a somewhat leisurely style, providing a variety of interesting applications to probability and showing some nonintuitive ideas. Over 600 exercises provide the opportunity for practicing skills and developing a sound understanding of ideas. Numerous historical comments deal with the development of discrete probability. The text includes many computer programs that illustrate the algorithms or the methods of computation for important problems.
Introduction to Probability: Second Revised Edition.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34803
- 2014-05-25Introduction to Probability, Second Revised Edition
- 2017-12-04[PDF] The Safest Sicilian Second Revised Edition NEW !!
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Introduction to Probability Models, Sixth Edition
- 2017-10-09[PDF] iPad for Beginners: Second Revised Edition - iOS6 & all iPads (iCreate)
- 2017-01-05[PDF] Introduction to Probability Models, Sixth Edition
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Introduction To Percolation Theory: Revised Second Edition
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Introduction to Probability with Mathematica, Second Edition (Textbooks in Mathematics)
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Concepts of Probability Theory: Second Revised Edition (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] An Introduction to Literary Chinese: Revised Edition (Harvard East Asian Monographs)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Complete Guide to Home Canning and Preserving (Second Revised Edition)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Miracle of Education: The Principles and Practices of Teaching and Learning in Finnish Schools (Second Revised Edition)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Introduction to Set Theory, Third Edition, Revised and Expanded (Chapman & Hall/CRC Pure and Applied Mathematics)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Introduction to Algorithms Second Edition
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Introduction to Topology: Second Edition (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2018-01-07[PDF] A Synopsis of the Books of Adam and Eve: Second Revised Edition
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Introduction to Psychoneuroimmunology, Second Edition
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Cardinal Invariants on Boolean Algebras: Second Revised Edition (Progress in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Before & After, Second Revised Edition: Living and Eating Well After Weight-Loss Surgery
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Chebyshev and Fourier Spectral Methods: Second Revised Edition (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.