Posted on 2017-12-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Kevin J. Hastings | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 465 | ISBN: 1420079387 | ISBN13: 9781420079388 |
Description: Updated to conform to MathematicaÂ® 7.0, Introduction to Probability with MathematicaÂ®, Second Edition continues to show students how to easily create simulations from templates and solve problems using Mathematica. It provides a real understanding of probabilistic modeling and the analysis of data and encourages the application of these ideas to practical problems. The accompanying CD-ROM offers instructors the option of creating class notes, demonstrations, and projects. New to the Second Edition Expanded section on Markov chains that includes a study of absorbing chains New sections on order statistics, transformations of multivariate normal random variables, and Brownian motion More example data of the normal distribution More attention on conditional expectation, which has become significant in financial mathematics Additional problems from Actuarial Exam P New appendix that gives a basic introduction to Mathematica New examples, exercises, and data sets, particularly on the bivariate normal distribution New visualization and animation features from Mathematica 7.0 Updated Mathematica notebooks on the CD-ROM After covering topics in discrete probability, the text presents a fairly standard treatment of common discrete distributions. It then transitions to continuous probability and continuous distributions, including normal, bivariate normal, gamma, and chi-square distributions. The author goes on to examine the history of probability, the laws of large numbers, and the central limit theorem. The final chapter explores stochastic processes and applications, ideal for students in operations research and finance.
Introduction to Probability with Mathematica, Second Edition (Textbooks in Mathematics).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34843
- 2014-05-08Introduction to Probability with Mathematica, Second Edition
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Modern Differential Geometry of Curves and Surfaces with Mathematica, Third Edition (Textbooks in Mathematics)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Abstract Algebra: An Interactive Approach, Second Edition (Textbooks in Mathematics)
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Computing with Mathematica, Second Edition
- 2017-01-04[PDF] Computing with Mathematica, Second Edition
- 2018-07-13Classical Mechanics with MathematicaÂ®, Second Edition
- 2018-06-05Classical Mechanics with MathematicaÐ’Â®, Second Edition
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Neural Network Programming with Java - Second Edition
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Introduction to Unmanned Aircraft Systems, Second Edition
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Introduction To Percolation Theory: Revised Second Edition
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Elementary Linear Programming with Applications, Second Edition (Computer Science & Scientific Computing Series)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Introduction to Statistical Pattern Recognition, Second Edition
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Environmental Data Analysis with MatLab, Second Edition
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Introduction to Precise Numerical Methods, Second Edition
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Exploratory Data Analysis with MATLAB, Second Edition (Chapman & Hall/CRC Computer Science & Data Analysis)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Help Your Kids with Math, Second Edition
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Introduction to 3G Mobile Communications, Second Edition
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Introduction to the Hebrew Bible: Second Edition
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Elementary Number Theory with Applications, Second Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.