Posted on 2017-12-14, by luongquocchinh.
Author: David Park | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 622 | ISBN: 0486441377 | ISBN13: 9780486441375 |
Description: More than a chance to gain new insights into physics, this book offers students the opportunity to look at what they already know about the subject in an improved way. Geared toward upper-level undergraduates and graduate students, this self-contained first course in quantum mechanics consists of two parts: the first covers basic theory, and the second part presents selected applications. Numerous problems of varying difficulty examine not only the steps of the proofs but also related ideas. Starting with an introduction that ventures beyond classical physics, the first part examines the physical content of the wave function general principles physics in one dimension hermitian operators, symmetry, and angular momentum and systems in two and three dimensions. Additional topics include approximate methods of calculation the theory of scattering spin and isospin questions of physical meaning electromagnetic radiation systems containing identical particles and classical dynamics and Feynman's construction. Focusing on applications, the second part explores the theory of alpha decay electrons in a periodic lattice the hydrogen spectrum the helium atom interatomic forces the neutron-proton interaction and the quark model of baryons.
Introduction to the Quantum Theory: Third Edition (Dover Books on Physics).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34378
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Introduction to the Quantum Theory (Pure & Applied Physics)
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Introduction to the Quantum Theory of Scattering (Academic Pure and Applied Physics, Vol 26)
- 2017-01-05[PDF] Introduction to the Quantum Theory of Scattering (Academic Pure and Applied Physics, Vol 26)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Introduction to the Geometry of Complex Numbers (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2010-04-11Treatise on the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity (Dover Books on Physics & Chemistry)
- 2009-05-23Treatise on the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity (Dover Books on Physics and Chemistry): Augustus E. Love
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Introduction to the Quantum World of Atoms and Molecules
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Introduction to the Mathematical Theory of Control Processes, Volume 1: Linear Equations and Quadratic Criteria (Mathematics in Science and Engineering, Volume 40-1)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Introduction to Internal Combustion Engines, Third Edition
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Introduction to the Classical Theory of Abelian Functions
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Introduction to the General Theory of Singular Perturbations
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Introduction to the Qualitative Theory of Dynamical Systems on Surfaces (Translations of Mathematical Monographs)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] A Course in Probability Theory, Third Edition
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Introduction to the Graphical Theory of Angular Momentum: Case Studies (Springer Tracts in Modern Physics)
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Introduction to the Hebrew Bible: Second Edition
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Introduction to the Perturbation Theory of Hamiltonian Systems (Springer Monographs in Mathematics)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Introduction to Modern Set Theory (3rd Edition)
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Introduction to the Replica Theory of Disordered Statistical Systems (Collection Alea-Saclay: Monographs and Texts in Statistical Physics)
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Introduction to Instrumentation and Measurements, Third Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.