Posted on 2017-12-24, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Michael Nastasi | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 472 | ISBN: 1439846383 | ISBN13: 9781439846384 |
Description: Ion Beam Analysis: Fundamentals and Applications explains the basic characteristics of ion beams as applied to the analysis of materials, as well as ion beam analysis (IBA) of art/archaeological objects. It focuses on the fundamentals and applications of ion beam methods of materials characterization. The book explains how ions interact with solids and describes what information can be gained. It starts by covering the fundamentals of ion beam analysis, including kinematics, ion stopping, Rutherford backscattering, channeling, elastic recoil detection, particle induced x-ray emission, and nuclear reaction analysis. The second part turns to applications, looking at the broad range of potential uses in thin film reactions, ion implantation, nuclear energy, biology, and art/archaeology. Examines classical collision theory Details the fundamentals of five specific ion beam analysis techniques Illustrates specific applications, including biomedicine and thin film analysis Provides examples of ion beam analysis in traditional and emerging research fields Supplying readers with the means to understand the benefits and limitations of IBA, the book offers practical information that users can immediately apply to their own work. It covers the broad range of current and emerging applications in materials science, physics, art, archaeology, and biology. It also includes a chapter on computer applications of IBA.
Ion Beam Analysis: Fundamentals and Applications.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34690
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Plant Image Analysis: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Ion-Solid Interactions: Fundamentals and Applications (Cambridge Solid State Science Series)
- 2014-04-29Nanofabrication by Ion-Beam Sputtering: Fundamentals and Applications (repost)
- 2013-12-02Nanofabrication by Ion-Beam Sputtering: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2013-11-24Nanofabrication by Ion-Beam Sputtering Fundamentals and Applications
- 2013-11-24Nanofabrication by Ion-Beam Sputtering: Fundamentals and Applications - Removed
- 2013-11-13Nanofabrication by Ion-Beam Sputtering: Fundamentals and Applications - Removed
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Ion Beam Therapy: Fundamentals, Technology, Clinical Applications (Biological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Isotopic Analysis: Fundamentals and Applications Using ICP-MS
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Thermal Analysis: Fundamentals and Applications to Polymer Science
- 2019-03-24Handbook of Trace Analysis Fundamentals and Applications - Removed
- 2018-12-06Isotopic Analysis Fundamentals and Applications Using ICP-MS
- 2018-01-21[PDF] 'Multilayered Aquifer Systems: Fundamentals and Applications'
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Music Data Analysis: Foundations and Applications (Chapman & Hall/CRC Computer Science & Data Analysis)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Laser Remote Sensing: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Graphene in Spintronics: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Microfluidics for Biologists: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Bulk Nanostructured Materials: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Time Series Analysis, Modeling and Applications: A Computational Intelligence Perspective (Intelligent Systems Reference Library)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.