Posted on 2017-12-16, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Karen Solomon | Category: Cooking | Language: English | Page: 160 | ISBN: 1580089585 | ISBN13: 9781580089586 |
Description: Do you relish the joys of hot toast spread with your own homemade butter and jam? Love to dazzle your friends with jars and tins of choice goodies-all created by you? The kitchen is a paradise for crafty cooks, and whether you're a newcomer to the realm of amateur artisanal edibles or a seasoned food crafter on the prowl for your next batch of appetizing challenges, Jam It, Pickle It, Cure It has recipes galore for you (75, to be exact). Projects range from perfect pantry staples (Butter, Crackers, Pasta) to festive giftables (Toasted Walnut Brandy, Lemon Curd, Peanut Butter Cups) some give quick gratification (Mayonnaise, Rumkirschen, Potato Chips), while others reward patience (Gravlax, Ricotta Salata, Kimchee). Practical prep-ahead and storage instructions accompany each recipe, several give variations (like Caramelized Onion and Thyme Butter-yum), and most share ideas on how to use it, serve it, and give it away. Complete with color photographs and the accumulated wisdom of author Karen Solomon's years of food crafting, Jam It, Pickle It, Cure It is your one-stop resource for turning your culinary inspiration into a pantry full of hand-labeled, better-than-store-bought creations Karen Solomon is a food and lifestyle writer and a veteran culinary tinkerer and food crafter. In addition to Jam It, Pickle It, Cure It and Can It, Bottle It, Smoke It (Ten Speed Press/Random House), she's also the author of The Cheap Bastard's Guide to San Francisco (Globe Pequot Press) and contributing author to Chow! San Francisco Bay Area: 300 Affordable Places for Great Meals & Good Deals (Sasquatch Press) and a former contributing editor to Zagat Survey: San Francisco Bay Area Restaurants. Her edible musings on the restaurant scene, sustainable food programs, culinary trends, food history, and recipe development have appeared in Fine Cooking, Prevention, Yoga Journal, Organic Style, the San Francisco Chronicle, San Francisco Magazine, the San Francisco Bay Guardian, and elsewhere, all of which showcase the diversity of her word-wrangling plate.
Jam It, Pickle It, Cure It: And Other Cooking Projects.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34423
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Backyard Building: Treehouses, Sheds, Arbors, Gates, and Other Garden Projects (Countryman Know How)
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Can It, Bottle It, Smoke It: And Other Kitchen Projects
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Unruly PhD: Doubts, Detours, Departures, and Other Success Stories
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Creating an HTML Form with Labels and Other Form Controls
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Who Put the Butter in Butterfly?: And Other Fearless Investigations into Our Illogical Language
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Lost Among the Baining: Adventure, Marriage, and Other Fieldwork
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Extreme Teams: Why Pixar, Netflix, Airbnb, and Other Cutting-Edge Companies Succeed Where Most Fail
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Stand Strong: You Can Overcome Bullying (and Other Stuff That Keeps You Down)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Utilization Management in the Clinical Laboratory and Other Ancillary Services
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Wildlife Spectacles: Mass Migrations, Mating Rituals, and Other Fascinating Animal Behaviors
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Introduction to the Physics of Silicene and other 2D Materials (Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Energy Technology 2017: Carbon Dioxide Management and Other Technologies (The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Cat Getting Out of a Bag and Other Observations
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Leonardo da Vinci: Drawings of Horses and Other Animals from the Royal Library at Windsor Castle
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Chocolate: Heavenly Recipes for Desserts, Cakes and Other Divine Treats
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Machine Language for the Commodore 64 and Other Commodore Computers
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Haunted: On Ghosts, Witches, Vampires, Zombies, and Other Monsters of the Natural and Supernatural Worlds
- 2018-01-16[PDF] The Norske Nook Book of Pies and Other Recipes
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Homemade: Finnish Rye, Feed Sack Fashion, and Other Simple Ingredients from My Life in Food
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.