Posted on 2017-10-10, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Thomas A. Sudkamp | Publisher: Addison Wesley | Category: Programming | Language: English | Page: 569 | ISBN: 0201821362 | ISBN13: 9780201821369 |
Description: Languages and Machines, which is intended for computer scientists in the theoretical foundations of their subject, gives a mathematically sound presentation of the theory of computing at the junior and senior level. Topics covered include the theory of formal languages and automata, computability, computational complexity, and deterministic parsing of context-free languages. To make these topics accessible to the undergraduate, no special mathematical prerequisites are assumed. The author examines the languages of the Chomsky hierarchy, the grammars that generate them, and the finite automata that accept them. The development of abstract machines continues with the Church-Turing thesis and computability theory. Computational complexity and NP-completeness are introduced by analyzing the computations of Turing machines. Parsing with LL and LR grammars is included to emphasize language definition and to provide the groundwork for the study of compiler design. The second edition now includes new sections covering equivalence relations, Rice's Theorem, pumping lemma for context-free grammars, the DFA minimization algorithm, and over 150 new exercises and examples.
Languages and Machines: An Introduction to the Theory of Computer Science (2nd Edition).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32266
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Languages and Machines: An Introduction to the Theory of Computer Science (2nd Edition)
- 2008-05-22[request]Languages and Machines: An Introduction to the Theory of Computer Science (3rd Edition)
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Electricity and Magnetism: An Introduction to the Theory of Electric and Magnetic Fields, 2nd edition
- 2018-01-23[PDF] NMR and Chemistry: An introduction to the Fourier transform-multinuclear era (Science Paperbacks)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Electricity and Magnetism: An Introduction to the Mathematical Theory (Cambridge Library Collection - Mathematics)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Knowledge and Belief - An Introduction to the Logic of the Two Notions (Texts in Philosophy)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Introduction to the Theory of Standard Monomials: Second Edition (Texts and Readings in Mathematics)
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Thinking and Reasoning: An Introduction to the Psychology of Reason, Judgment and Decision Making
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Particles and Nuclei: An Introduction to the Physical Concepts, 7th edition - Removed
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Sequencing and Scheduling: An Introduction to the Mathematics of the Job-Shop (Ellis Horwood Series in Mathematics & Its Applications)
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Becoming a Translator: An Introduction to the Theory and Practice of Translation
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Particles and Nuclei: An Introduction to the Physical Concepts
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Becoming a Translator: An Introduction to the Theory and Practice of Translation
- 2017-01-09[PDF] Sequencing and Scheduling: An Introduction to the Mathematics of the Job-Shop (Ellis Horwood Series in Mathematics & Its Applications)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Strategy and Politics: An Introduction to Game Theory
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Classical Mechanics: Including an Introduction to the Theory of Elasticity (Undergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics) - Removed
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Computers and Intractability: A Guide to the Theory of NP-completeness (A Series of books in the mathematical sciences)
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Games and Information: An Introduction to Game Theory
- 2017-12-04[PDF] An Introduction to the Archaeology of Ancient Egypt,2nd Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.