Posted on 2017-12-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Frederick C. Beiser | Category: Philosophy | Language: English | Page: 352 | ISBN: 019968295X | ISBN13: 9780199682959 |
Description: Frederick C. Beiser presents a study of the two most important idealist philosophers in Germany after Hegel: Adolf Trendelenburg and Rudolf Lotze. Trendelenburg and Lotze dominated philosophy in Germany in the second half of the nineteenth century. They were important influences on the generation after them, on Frege, Brentano, Dilthey, Kierkegaard, Cohen, Windelband and Rickert. Late German Idealism is the first book on this significant but neglected chapter in European philosophical history. It provides a general introduction to every aspect of the philosophy of Trendelenburg and Lotze--their logic, metaphysics, ethics and aesthetics but it is also a study of their intellectual development, from their youth until their death. Their philosophy is placed in the context of their lives and culture.
Late German Idealism: Trendelenburg and Lotze.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34515
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Late German Idealism: Trendelenburg and Lotze
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Heidegger, German Idealism and Neo-Kantianism
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Nietzsche, German Idealism and Its Critics (Nietzsche Today) [German]
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Late Modernism: Art, Culture, and Politics in Cold War America (The Arts and Intellectual Life in Modern America)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Late Cold War Literature and Culture: The Nuclear 1980s
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Intermediate German: A Grammar and Workbook (Grammar Workbooks) (English and German Edition)
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Recognition-German Idealism As an Ongoing Challenge (Critical Studies in German Idealism) [German]
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Late-Medieval Prison Writing and the Politics of Autobiography (Oxford English Monographs)
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Late Victorian Architectural Plans and Details
- 2017-10-19[PDF] Rethinking German Idealism [German]
- 2017-04-08[PDF] The German Legal System and Legal Language
- 2017-02-16[PDF] The German Legal System and Legal Language
- 2017-02-13[PDF] Intermediate German: A Grammar and Workbook (Grammar Workbooks) (English and German Edition)
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Late-Medieval Prison Writing and the Politics of Autobiography (Oxford English Monographs)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Rousseau and German Idealism: Freedom, Dependence and Necessity [German]
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Autonomy After Auschwitz: Adorno, German Idealism, and Modernity [German]
- 2017-12-15[PDF] All or Nothing: Systematicity, Transcendental Arguments, and Skepticism in German Idealism
- 2017-12-09[PDF] I That Is We, We That Is I: Perspectives on Contemporary Hegel Social Ontology, Recognition, Naturalism, and the Critique of Kantian Constructivism (Critical Studies in German Idealism)
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Spinoza and German Idealism
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.