Posted on 2017-11-14, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Matthew Nuzum | Category: Video (tutorials, how-to, etc.) | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: c8dc32eab4324b8fa9c86ca1469795fb |
Description: Genre: eLearning | Language: English | With: Code Files Are you familiar with Python? Want to exercise these skills to create your own database backed app/ website in no time? Then this course is perfect for you! About This Book Create database-assisted, dynamic, scalable apps with just a few lines of code Implement Djangoâ€™s in-built features like generic views and login forms to manage and secure app data Improve the performance of your apps by analyzing and fixing bugs using the Django Debug Toolbar Table of Contents INTRODUCING DJANGO USING GENERIC VIEWS AUTHENTICATING USERS INVESTIGATING PERFORMANCE DEPLOYING OUR APP What You Will Learn Take your first step towards creating efficient apps by installing Django quickly Create a powerful database to store your app data in an organized way Explore Djangoâ€™s automated admin interface to manage your appâ€™s content Employ Djangoâ€™s generic views for dynamic display of your data on the web Secure your app data by validating users using login and authentication Simplify adding and updating your data by using auto-generated forms Utilize free debugging tools to identify and resolve potential problems Learn about WSGI and use it to deploy your app to web In Detail Forget working with long, boring lines of code! With Django at your command, make the most of your time by building professional grade web applications in minutes. With the help of a suite of useful and time-saving tools, reduce or eliminate the work needed for the most common tasks to create highly functional and flexible apps. Learning Django Web Development will help you build a solid foundation for constructing your own web applications as quick as it gets. Start off by installing Django and initializing your project. Analyze Djangoâ€™s in-built admin interfaces and utilize them to handle your application content. Furthermore, manage the data using generic views and auto-generated forms. With that, create an authentication system for your app by using login forms and finally walk through the process of deploying your application to the web. Towards the end of the course, youâ€™ll know everything there is to know from creating your app to deploying it with the help of the invaluable features of Django. Style and Approach The course follows a strict hands-on approach and demonstrates building a fully functional real-time app from scratch by putting to use advantageous features of Django. Authors Matthew Nuzum Matthew Nuzum has been developing web applications since 1999 and has worked for several start-ups including Canonical, the makers of Ubuntu, as well as Fortune 500 companies. He has a passion for helping others learn new technologies and has written numerous tutorials and help documents as well as running a web-focused user group based in his hometown of Des Moines.
Learning Django Web Development [Video].pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33458
- 2019-07-09Learning Django Web Development [video] Matthew Nuzum
- 2019-03-25Learning Django Web Development [Video]
- 2019-03-24Learning Django Web Development [Video] Matthew Nuzum
- 2019-03-05Learning Django Web Development [Video]
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Packtpub - Learning Django Web Development
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Packtpub - Learning Django Web Development
- 2019-05-06Learning Django Web Development
- 2019-04-29Learning Django Web Development
- 2019-04-10Learning Django Web Development
- 2019-04-02Learning Django Web Development
- 2019-03-31Learning Django Web Development
- 2019-03-24Learning Django Web Development
- 2019-03-16Learning Django Web Development
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Mastering Django Web Development
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Django: Web Development with Python
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Beginning Java Web Development Training Video
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Learning Express Web Application Development: Build powerful and modern web apps that run smoothly on the webserver with Express.js
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Learning Path Web Application Development using Redis, Express, and Socket.IO
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Learning Express Web Application Development: Build powerful and modern web apps that run smoothly on the webserver with Express.js
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.