Posted on 2017-11-23, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Howard Kunreuther | Publisher: Pearson Prentice Hall | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 352 | ISBN: 0137044852 | ISBN13: 9780137044856 |
Description: Breakthrough Best Practices for Managing Extreme RisksBoth Natural and Man-Made How to prepare for risks ranging from financial crises and climate change to pandemics and terrorism Indispensable information for leaders and strategists in business, the public sector, and nonprofit organizations alike Draws on leading-edge research from The Wharton School and top risk management experts worldwide Hurricanes. Earthquakes. Pandemics. Global economic crises. Terrorism. Whether natural or man-made, massive catastrophes happen far more often than decision-makers once imagined. Organizations must prepare for these eventsbut how? In Learning from Catastrophes, the worlds leading experts in extreme risk management present innovative approaches to mitigation, preparedness, and response. They show how to dramatically improve forecasting and communication about high-consequence risks, use economic incentives to improve resilience and sustainability, and proactively implement operational steps for rapid, effective response to disaster. In todays increasingly unstable, uncertain world, preparing for extreme risk has never been more urgent. Whether youre a leader in the private, public, or nonprofit sector, this book presents the principles and strategies youll need.
Learning from Catastrophes: Strategies for Reaction and Response.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33716
- 2017-01-09[PDF] Learning from Catastrophes: Strategies for Reaction and Response
- 2012-08-07Learning from Catastrophes: Strategies for Reaction and Response - Removed
- 2011-09-05Learning from Catastrophes: Strategies for Reaction and Response
- 2011-09-04Learning from Catastrophes: Strategies for Reaction and Response (Repost)
- 2011-04-28Learning from Catastrophes: Strategies for Reaction and Response
- 2010-11-26Learning from Catastrophes: Strategies for Reaction and Response
- 2010-03-13Learning from Catastrophes: Strategies for Reaction and Response
- 2010-03-12Learning from Catastrophes: Strategies for Reaction and Response
- 2009-12-11Learning from Catastrophes: Strategies for Reaction and Response
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Comprehensive Financial Planning Strategies for Doctors and Advisors: Best Practices from Leading Consultants and Certified Medical Planners(TM)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Water Workforce: Strategies for Recruiting and Retaining High-Performance Employees
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Improving Urban Environments: Strategies for Healthier and More Sustainable Cities
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Learning from the Slums for the Development of Emerging Cities (GeoJournal Library)
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Brand Driven Innovation: Strategies for Development and Design (Required Reading Range)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Integrated Pest Management: strategies for onion and garlic
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Lost Generation?: New strategies for youth and education
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Superior Customer Value: Strategies for Winning and Retaining Customers, Third Edition
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Learning from Experience: Guidebook for Clinicians
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Financial Statement Fraud: Strategies for Detection and Investigation
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.