[PDF] Lecture Notes on O-Minimal Structures and Real Analytic Geometry (Fields Institute Communications)
Posted on 2017-12-30, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Chris Miller, Jean-Philippe Rolin and Patrick Speissegger | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 210 | ISBN: 1461440416 | ISBN13: 9781461440413 |
Description: This volume was produced in conjunction with the Thematic Program in o-Minimal Structures and Real Analytic Geometry, held from January to June of 2009 at the Fields Institute. Five of the six contributions consist of notes from graduate courses associated with the program: Felipe Cano on a new proof of resolution of singularities for planar analytic vector fields Chris Miller on o-minimality and Hardy fields Jean-Philippe Rolin on the construction of o-minimal structures from quasianalytic classes Fernando Sanz on non-oscillatory trajectories of vector fields and Patrick Speissegger on pfaffian sets. The sixth contribution, by Antongiulio Fornasiero and Tamara Servi, is an adaptation to the nonstandard setting of A.J. Wilkie's construction of o-minimal structures from infinitely differentiable functions. Most of this material is either unavailable elsewhere or spread across many different sources such as research papers, conference proceedings and PhD theses. This book will be a useful tool for graduate students or researchers from related fields who want to learn about expansions of o-minimal structures by solutions, or images thereof, of definable systems of differential equations.
Lecture Notes on O-Minimal Structures and Real Analytic Geometry (Fields Institute Communications).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34860
- 2014-04-27Lecture Notes on O-Minimal Structures and Real Analytic Geometry (repost)
- 2013-01-18Lecture Notes on O-Minimal Structures and Real Analytic Geometry [Repost]
- 2013-01-03Lecture Notes on O-Minimal Structures and Real Analytic Geometry
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Lecture Notes in Mathematics: Quantum Probability and Applications III
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Lecture Notes: Epidemiology, Evidence-based Medicine and Public Health
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Classification of Irregular Varieties: Minimal Models and Abelian Varieties. Proceedings of a Conference held in Trento, Italy, 17-21 December, 1990 (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Algorithms and Data Structures: 9th International Workshop, WADS 2005, Waterloo, Canada, August 15-17, 2005, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer ... Computer Science and General Issues)
- 2012-04-19Lecture Notes: Orthopaedics and Fractures" by T. Duckworth, C. M. Blundell
- 2012-03-16Advances in User Modeling: UMAP 2011 Workshops, Girona, Spain, July 11-15, 2011, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science / ... Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI) By Liliana Ardissono (Editor), Tsvi Kuflik (Editor)
- 2012-03-16Building a National Distributed e-Infrastructure -- PL-Grid: Scientific and Technical Achievements (Lecture Notes in Computer Science / Information ... Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Advanced Lectures on Software Engineering: LASER Summer School 2007/2008 (Lecture Notes in Computer Science / Programming and Software Engineering)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Algorithm Theory - SWAT 2010: 12th Scandinavian Workshop on Algorithm Theory, Bergen, Norway, June 21-23, 2010. Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer ... Computer Science and General Issues)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Information Security and Privacy: 16th Australisian Conference, ACISP 2011, Melbourne, Australia, July 11-13, 2011, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science / Security and Cryptology)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Advances in Visual Computing: 7th International Symposium, ISVC 2011, Las Vegas, NV, USA, September 26-28, 2011. Proceedings, Part I (Lecture Notes in ... Vision, Pattern Recognition, and Graphics)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Human-Centered Visualization Environments: GI-Dagstuhl Research Seminar, Dagstuhl Castle, Germany, March 5-8, 2006, Revised Papers (Lecture Notes in ... Vision, Pattern Recognition, and Graphics)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Surveys in Theoretical High Energy Physics - 2: Lecture Notes from SERC Schools (Texts and Readings in Physical Sciences) - Removed
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Computer Security ESORICS 2013: 18th European Symposium on Research in Computer Security, Egham, UK, September 9-13, 2013, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science / Security and Cryptology) - Removed
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Modelling Foundations and Applications: 6th European Conference, ECMFA 2010, Paris, France, June 15-18, 2010, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science / Programming and Software Engineering)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Software Engineering for Multi-Agent Systems V: Research Issues and Practical Applications (Lecture Notes in Computer Science / Programming and Software Engineering)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.