Posted on 2018-01-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jacob P. Murre | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 149 | ISBN: 082189434X | ISBN13: 9780821894347 |
Description: The theory of motives was created by Grothendieck in the 1960s as he searched for a universal cohomology theory for algebraic varieties. The theory of pure motives is well established as far as the construction is concerned. Pure motives are expected to have a number of additional properties predicted by Grothendieck's standard conjectures, but these conjectures remain wide open. The theory for mixed motives is still incomplete. This book deals primarily with the theory of pure motives. The exposition begins with the fundamentals: Grothendieck's construction of the category of pure motives and examples. Next, the standard conjectures and the famous theorem of Jannsen on the category of the numerical motives are discussed. Following this, the important theory of finite dimensionality is covered. The concept of Chow-Kunneth decomposition is introduced, with discussion of the known results and the related conjectures, in particular the conjectures of Bloch-Beilinson type. We finish with a chapter on relative motives and a chapter giving a short introduction to Voevodsky's theory of mixed motives.
Lectures on the Theory of Pure Motives (University Lecture Series).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35071
- 2014-01-02Lectures on the Theory of Pure Motives
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Lectures on the Theory of Ethics (1812) (SUNY Series in Contemporary Continental Philosophy)
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Lectures on the Theory of Group Properties of Differential Equations
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Concepts in Solids: Lectures on the Theory of Solids (World Scientific Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Lectures on the Theory of Water Waves (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Lectures on the Theory of Algebraic Functions of One Variable (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Lectures on the Theory of Algebraic Numbers (Graduate Texts in Mathematics)
- 2017-02-08[PDF] Lectures on the Theory of Algebraic Numbers (Graduate Texts in Mathematics)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Problems in the Theory of Modular Forms (HBA Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Economics and the Theory of Games (Cambridge University Press, 2003)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Computational Geometry of Positive Definite Quadratic Forms (University Lecture Series)
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Ricci Flow and Geometrization of 3-Manifolds (University Lecture Series)
- 2009-04-03The q,t-Catalan Numbers and the Space of Diagonal Harmonics (University Lecture Series)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Introduction to the Theory of Entire Functions (Pure&Applied Mathematics)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Lectures on the Philosophy of World History (Cambridge Studies in the History and Theory of Politics)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] From Fermat to Minkowski: Lectures on the Theory of Numbers and Its Historical Development (Undergraduate Texts in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Lectures on the Asymptotic Theory of Ideals (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Jung contra Freud: The 1912 New York Lectures on the Theory of Psychoanalysis (Bollingen Series (General))
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Lectures in Set Theory: With Particular Emphasis on the Method of Forcing (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.