Posted on 2017-11-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Justin Zaremby | Publisher: Bloomsbury Academic | Category: Law | Language: English | Page: 192 | ISBN: 1441103473 | ISBN13: 9781441103475 |
Description: In the first part of the 20th century, a group of law scholars offered engaging, and occasionally disconcerting, views on the role of judges and the relationship between law and politics in the United States. These legal realists borrowed methods from the social sciences to carefully study the law as experienced by lawyers, judges, and average citizens and promoted a progressive vision for American law and society. Legal realism investigated the nature of legal reasoning, the purpose of law, and the role of judges. The movement asked questions which reshaped the study of jurisprudence and continue to drive lively debates about the law and politics in classrooms, courtrooms, and even the halls of Congress. This thorough analysis provides an introduction to the ideas, context, and leading personalities of legal realism. It helps situate an important movement in legal theory in the context of American politics and political thought and will be of great interest to students of judicial politics, American constitutional development, and political theory.
Legal Realism and American Law.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33201
- 2018-11-10Legal Realism and American Law
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Legal Positivism in American Jurisprudence (Cambridge Studies in Philosophy and Law)
- 2018-11-28Naturalizing Jurisprudence Essays on American Legal Realism and Naturalism in Legal Philosophy
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Adolescence, Privacy, and the Law: A Developmental Science Perspective (American Psychology-Law Society Series)
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Normative Pluralism and International Law: Exploring Global Governance (ASIL Studies in International Legal Theory)
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Adolescents, Media, and the Law: What Developmental Science Reveals and Free Speech Requires (American Psychology-Law Society Series)
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Legal Procedure and Practice in Medieval Denmark (Medieval Law and Its Practice)
- 2017-11-24[PDF] The Counselor and the Law: A Guide to Legal and Ethical Practice
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Legal Risks in EU Law: Interdisciplinary Studies on Legal Risk Management and Better Regulation in Europe
- 2017-04-14[PDF] Discrimination at Work: Comparing European, French, and American Law [French]
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Religious Pluralism and Islamic Law: Dhimmis and Others in the Empire of Law (Oxford Islamic Legal Studies)
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Religious Pluralism and Islamic Law: Dhimmis and Others in the Empire of Law (Oxford Islamic Legal Studies)
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Adolescents, Media, and the Law: What Developmental Science Reveals and Free Speech Requires (American Psychology-Law Society Series)
- 2012-01-19Security Operations Management, Second Edition - Robert McCrie Professor And Chair Law Police Science And Criminal Justice Administration John Jay
- 2012-01-09Security Operations Management, Second Edition - Robert McCrie Professor And Chair Law Police Science And Criminal Justice Administration John Jay
- 2019-01-15Legal Validity and Soft Law - Removed
- 2019-01-11Comparative Legal Reasoning and European Law
- 2019-01-10Legal Validity and Soft Law
- 2019-01-06Comparative Legal Reasoning and European Law
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.