[PDF] Legal Regulation of Corporate Social Responsibility: A Meta-Regulation Approach of Law for Raising CSR in a Weak Economy
Posted on 2017-10-24, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Mia Mahmudur Rahim | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 3642403999 |
Description: Even though Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) has become a widely accepted concept promoted by different stakeholders, business corporations' internal strategies, known as corporate self-regulation in most of the weak economies, respond poorly to this responsibility. Major laws relating to corporate regulation and responsibilities of these economies do not possess adequate ongoing influence to insist on corporate self-regulation to create a socially responsible corporate culture. This book describes how the laws relating to CSR could contribute to the inclusion of CSR principles at the core of the corporate self-regulation of these economies in general, without being intrusive in normal business practice. It formulates a meta-regulation approach to law, particularly by converging patterns of private ordering and state control in contemporary corporate law from the perspective of a weak economy. It proposes that this approach is suitable for alleviating regulators' limited access to information and expertise, inherent limitations of prescriptive rules, ensuring corporate commitment, and enhance the self-regulatory capacity of companies. This book describes various meta-regulation strategies for laws to link social values to economic incentives and disincentives, and to indirectly influence companies to incorporate CSR principles at the core of their self-regulation strategies. It investigates this phenomenon using Bangladesh as a case study.
Legal Regulation of Corporate Social Responsibility: A Meta-Regulation Approach of Law for Raising CSR in a Weak Economy.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32704
- 2018-11-21Legal Approaches and Corporate Social Responsibility Towards a Llewellyn's Law-Jobs Approach
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Global Practices of Corporate Social Responsibility
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Dynamics of Corporate Social Responsibility: A Critical Approach to Theory and Practice (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance) - Removed
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Professionals Perspectives of Corporate Social Responsibility - Removed
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Public Management as Corporate Social Responsibility: The Economic Bottom Line of Government (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance) - Removed
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Looking Beyond Profit (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Creating Food Futures (Corporate Social Responsibility Series)
- 2017-10-07[PDF] The Anthropology of Corporate Social Responsibility (Dislocations)
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Key Initiatives in Corporate Social Responsibility: Global Dimension of CSR in Corporate Entities (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
- 2011-02-13Corporate Social Responsibility, A Case Study Approach
- 2010-11-01Corporate Social Responsibility: A Case Study Approach
- 2007-07-09Multinationals and Corporate Social Responsibility: Limitations and Opportunities in International Law
- 2018-11-28Legal Regulation of Corporate Social Responsibility
- 2016-07-06Legal Regulation of Corporate Social Responsibility
- 2018-02-02[PDF] CSR und neue Arbeitswelten: Perspektivwechsel in Zeiten von Nachhaltigkeit, Digitalisierung und Industrie 4.0 (Management-Reihe Corporate Social Responsibility) (German Edition) [German] - Removed
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Cultural Roots of Sustainable Management: Practical Wisdom and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance) - Removed
- 2018-02-01[PDF] CSR und Controlling: Unternehmerische Verantwortung als Gestaltungsaufgabe des Controlling (Management-Reihe Corporate Social Responsibility) (German Edition) [German] - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Corporate Social Responsibility in Times of Crisis: Practices and Cases from Europe, Africa and the World (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Managing Corporate Social Responsibility in Action: Talking, Doing and Measuring (Corporate Social Responsibility Series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.