[PDF] Linear Programming and Algorithms for Communication Networks A Practical Guide to Network Design, Control, and Management
Posted on 2018-01-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Eiji Oki | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Algorithms | Language: English | Page: 208 | ISBN: 1466552638 | ISBN13: 9781466552630 |
Description: Explaining how to apply to mathematical programming to network design and control, Linear Programming and Algorithms for Communication Networks: A Practical Guide to Network Design, Control, and Management fills the gap between mathematical programming theory and its implementation in communication networks. From the basics all the way through to more advanced concepts, its comprehensive coverage provides readers with a solid foundation in mathematical programming for communication networks. Addressing optimization problems for communication networks, including the shortest path problem, max flow problem, and minimum-cost flow problem, the book covers the fundamentals of linear programming and integer linear programming required to address a wide range of problems. It also: Examines several problems on finding disjoint paths for reliable communications Addresses optimization problems in optical wavelength-routed networks Describes several routing strategies for maximizing network utilization for various traffic-demand models Considers routing problems in Internet Protocol (IP) networks Presents mathematical puzzles that can be tackled by integer linear programming (ILP) Using the GNU Linear Programming Kit (GLPK) package, which is designed for solving linear programming and mixed integer programming problems, it explains typical problems and provides solutions for communication networks. The book provides algorithms for these problems as well as helpful examples with demonstrations. Once you gain an understanding of how to solve LP problems for communication networks using the GLPK descriptions in this book, you will also be able to easily apply your knowledge to other solvers.
Linear Programming and Algorithms for Communication Networks A Practical Guide to Network Design, Control, and Management.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35470
- 2013-10-01Linear Programming and Algorithms for Communication Networks - Removed
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Linear Programming and its Applications
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Linear Programming and Economic Analysis (Dover Books on Computer Science)
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Linear Programming and Network Flows
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Building a Virtual Assistant for Raspberry Pi: The Practical Guide for Constructing a Voice-controlled Virtual Assistant - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Spectrum Access and Management for Cognitive Radio Networks (Signals and Communication Technology) - Removed
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Linear Programming: Algorithms and applications (Science Paperbacks)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Energy Efficient Smart Phones for 5G Networks (Signals and Communication Technology) - Removed
- 2017-02-10[PDF] Linear Programming: Algorithms and applications (Science Paperbacks)
- 2011-11-19Security in Communication Networks: 4th International Conference, SCN 2004, Amalfi, Italy, September 8-10, 2004, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science / Security and Cryptology)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Linear Optimization and Extensions: Theory and Algorithms
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Differential Diagnosis and Management for the Chiropractor, Third Edition: Protocols and Algorithms
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Mathematical Introduction to Linear Programming and Game Theory
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Linear Programming 2: Theory and Extensions
- 2017-12-29[PDF] An Introduction to Linear Programming and Game Theory
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Introduction to Genetic Algorithms for Scientists and Engineers
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Application of Evolutionary Algorithms for Multi-objective Optimization in VLSI and Embedded Systems
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Nonlinear Programming: Concepts, Algorithms, and Applications to Chemical Processes (MPS-SIAM Series on Optimization)
- 2017-11-29[PDF] MATLAB - Programming with MATLAB for Beginners: A Practical Introduction To Programming And Problem Solving (MATLAB for Engineers, MATLAB for Scientists, MATLAB Programming for Dummies)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.