Posted on 2018-01-30, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Lynda | Category: Video (tutorials, how-to, etc.) | Language: English | ISBN: 5baef2ace1e1446485280b705535403e |
Description: Lynda - Linux: Files and Permissions Size: 189 MB Duration: 1h 49m Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x800 30fps Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch Genre: eLearning Level: Intermediate Language: English When it comes to managing Linux servers securely, permissions and access control are crucial. When it comes to managing Linux servers securely, permissions and access control are crucial. In this course, follow computer science instructor and Linux enthusiast Grant McWilliams as he explains how to manage files and directories, create links, and set permissions in CentOS 7. Grant goes into Linux file types, shows how to manipulate files, and explains how to maintain access control to files through the standard Unix permission system and Access Control Lists. He covers how to grant or revoke access to files and directories for users and groups, as well as how to set up special file bits for privilege escalation and special directory bits for owner group inheritance. * Getting file attributes and extended attributes * Creating and copying files and directories * Moving and renaming files and directories * Creating links to files and directories * Reviewing standard Linux permissions * Setting permissions using numeric method and symbolic method * Reading and setting ACLs * Managing default ACLs Help Me Share Topic to Social network
Linux: Files and Permissions.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35811
- 2019-04-11Lynda Linux Files and Permissions-XQZT
- 2019-04-01Lynda Linux Files and Permissions-XQZT
- 2019-03-22Lynda Linux Files and Permissions-XQZT
- 2019-03-15Lynda Linux Files and Permissions-XQZT
- 2019-03-12Lynda Linux Files and Permissions-XQZT
- 2019-03-07Lynda Linux Files and Permissions XQZT
- 2019-03-04Lynda Linux Files and Permissions XQZT
- 2019-01-30Linux Files and Permissions XQZT
- 2017-04-19Linux Files and Permissions Lynda.com
- 2017-03-31Lynda Linux Files and Permissions-XQZT
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Linux Kernel and System Startup (LPIC-2) - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Linux: Functions and Features of the Command Line (Step-By-Step Linux) (Volume 2)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Linux: Overview and Installation
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Linux Security and Hardening, The Practical Security Guide.
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Linux: Desktops and Remote Access
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Linux: BIND and DNS
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Linux Commands and How To Use Them with Interview Practice Test
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Linux Kernel and System Startup (LPIC-2) - Removed
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Linux Security and Hardening, The Practical Security Guide.
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.