Posted on 2018-02-02, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Andrea Selleri, Philip Gaydon | Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan | Category: Philosophy | Language: English | Page: 290 | ISBN: 3319331469 | ISBN13: 9783319331461 |
Description: This book is about the interaction between literary studies and the philosophy of literature. It features essays from internationally renowned and emerging philosophers and literary scholars, challenging readers to join them in taking seriously the notion of interdisciplinary study and forging forward in new and exciting directions of thought. It identifies that literary studies and the philosophy of literature address similar issues: What is literature? What is its value? Why do I care about characters? What is the role of the author in understanding a literary work? What is fiction as opposed to non-fiction? Yet, genuine, interdisciplinary interaction remains scarce. This collection seeks to overcome current obstacles and seek out new paths for exploration.
Literary Studies and the Philosophy of Literature: New Interdisciplinary Directions.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35889
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Literary Studies and the Pursuits of Reading (Studies in German Literature Linguistics and Culture)
- 2013-12-15Literary Studies and the Pursuits of Reading (Studies in German Literature Linguistics and Culture) - slimtest - Removed
- 2013-12-08Literary Studies and the Pursuits of Reading (Studies in German Literature Linguistics and Culture)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Literary Advertising and the Shaping of British Romanticism
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Literary Coteries and the Making of Modern Print Culture: 1740-1790
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Thinking Machines and the Philosophy of Computer Science: Concepts and Principles (Premier Reference Source)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Romanticism, Origins, and the History of Heredity (New Studies in the Age of Goethe)
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Phenomenology, Logic, and the Philosophy of Mathematics
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Literary Texts and the Greek Historian (Approaching the Ancient World)
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Biblical Studies and the Failure of History: Changing Perspectives 3 (Changing Perspectives: Copenhagen International Seminar)
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Conceptual Change and the Philosophy of Science: Alternative Interpretations of the A Priori
- 2017-04-06[PDF] Case Studies and the Dissemination of Knowledge (Routledge Studies in Cultural History)
- 2017-02-10[PDF] Literary Texts and the Greek Historian (Approaching the Ancient World)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Domestic Architecture and the Use of Space: An Interdisciplinary Cross-Cultural Study (New Directions in Archaeology)
- 2017-04-09[PDF] Silent Cinema and the Politics of Space (New Directions in National Cinemas)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Silent Cinema and the Politics of Space (New Directions in National Cinemas)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Transamerican Literary Relations and the Nineteenth-Century Public Sphere (Cambridge Studies in American Literature and Culture)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Philosophy of Chemistry: Growth of a New Discipline (Boston Studies in the Philosophy and History of Science) - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Mathematical Practitioners and the Transformation of Natural Knowledge in Early Modern Europe (Studies in History and Philosophy of Science)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.