Posted on 2017-12-30, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Lonely Planet | Publisher: Lonely Planet | Category: Travel | Language: English | Page: 544 | ISBN: 1786571129 | ISBN13: 9781786571120 |
Description: Lonely Planet Costa Rica is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Snorkel the teeming reefs off Manzanillo, explore some of the globe's best wildlife-watching destinations, or dig into Costa Rican culture and cuisine in San Jose all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Costa Rica and begin your journey now! Inside Lonely Planet Costa Rica: Full-color maps and images throughout Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - cuisine, customs, history, landscapes & ecology, wildlife, surfing, cloud forests, politics Over 50 color maps Covers San Jose, Central Valley, Highlands, Northwestern Costa Rica, Peninsula de Nicoya, Central Pacific Coast, Southern Costa Rica, Peninsula de Osa, Golfo Duce, Carribean Coast, Northern Lowlands and more The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Costa Rica, our most comprehensive guide to Costa Rica, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled. Looking for a guide focused on Costa Rica's highlights? Check out Lonely Planet Discover Costa Rica, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Central America on a Shoestring guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer. Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Lonely Planet Costa Rica (Travel Guide), 12 edition.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34846
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Lonely Planet Costa Rica (Travel Guide)
- 2017-03-13Lonely Planet - Costa Rica Travel Guide 2016 RETAiL ePUB eBOOK-DiSTRiBUTiON
- 2016-12-20Lonely Planet - Costa Rica Travel Guide 2016 RETAiL ePUB eBOOK-DiSTRiBUTiON
- 2016-11-04Lonely Planet Costa Rica (Travel Guide) 2016
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Lonely Planet St Petersburg (Travel Guide), 7th Edition
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Lonely Planet Discover Ireland (Travel Guide), 4th Edition
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Lonely Planet New Zealand (Travel Guide),18 edition
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Lonely Planet Great Britain (Travel Guide),11 edition
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Lonely Planet Bali & Lombok (Travel Guide),15 edition
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Lonely Planet Pocket Amsterdam (Travel Guide),4 edition
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Lonely Planet Pocket Bangkok (Travel Guide),5 edition
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Lonely Planet Pocket Barcelona (Travel Guide),4 edition
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Lonely Planet Pocket Berlin (Travel Guide) (4 edition)
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Lonely Planet Greek Islands (Travel Guide), 9 edition
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Lonely Planet Greek Islands (Travel Guide),8 edition
- 2017-10-19[PDF] Lonely Planet Pocket Rome (Travel Guide), 4th Edition
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Lonely Planet Southern Italy (Travel Guide),3 edition
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Lonely Planet Eastern USA (Travel Guide) 3rd edition
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Lonely Planet Pocket Sydney (Travel Guide),4 edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.