Posted on 2017-11-30, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Lonely Planet | Category: Travel | Language: English | Page: 384 | ISBN: 1743214758 | ISBN13: 9781743214756 |
Description: #1 best-selling guide to Iceland, Lonely Planet Iceland is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Splash around in the Blue Lagoon's geothermal water, catch a glimpse of the celestial Northern Lights, or take a boat trip among the icebergs all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Iceland and begin your journey now! Inside Lonely Planet's Iceland Travel Guide: Colour maps and images throughout Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, politics, landscapes, wildlife, literature, music, cinema, art, architecture, customs, cuisine. Over 37 maps Covers Reykjavik, the Westfjords, the Highlands, North Iceland, East Iceland, South Iceland, the Golden Circle, Southwest Iceland, the Eastfjords, Akureyri, Hunafloi and more eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones) Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience Seamlessly flip between pages Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash Embedded links to recommendations' websites Zoom-in maps and images Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Iceland, our most comprehensive guide to Iceland, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled. Looking for a guide focused on Reykjavik? Check out Lonely Planet's Pocket Reykjavik, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip. Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Scandinavia guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer. Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Carolyn Bain and Alexis Averbuck. About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Lonely Planet Iceland (Travel Guide), 9th Edition.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33927
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Lonely Planet Berlin (Travel Guide), 9th Edition
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Lonely Planet Kenya (Travel Guide), 9th Edition
- 2019-02-06Lonely Planet Cuba (Travel Guide), 9th Edition
- 2018-04-28Lonely Planet Laos (Travel Guide), 9th Edition
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Lonely Planet Portugal (Travel Guide),10 edition
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Lonely Planet France (Travel Guide),12 edition
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Lonely Planet Istanbul (Travel Guide),9 edition
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Lonely Planet Sicily (Travel Guide),7 edition
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Lonely Planet Paris (Travel Guide),11 edition
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Lonely Planet Germany (Travel Guide), 7th Edition
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Lonely Planet Iceland (Travel Guide)
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Lonely Planet Ukraine (Travel Guide),4 edition
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Lonely Planet Scotland (Travel Guide), 8th Edition
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Lonely Planet France (Travel Guide), 11th Edition
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Lonely Planet Philippines (Travel Guide), 12th Edition
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Lonely Planet Sweden (Travel Guide), 6th Edition
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Lonely Planet Shanghai (Travel Guide), 7 edition
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Lonely Planet Croatia (Travel Guide),8 edition
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Lonely Planet Turkey (Travel Guide),14 edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.