Posted on 2017-12-16, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Lonely Planet | Category: Travel | Language: English | Page: 424 | ISBN: 1742205755 | ISBN13: 9781742205755 |
Description: Lonely Planet Myanmar (Burma) is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Admire Shwedagon Paya's sheer size and mystical aura, visit the water-bound temples on Inle Lake, or float over Bagan's temple tops in a hot-air balloon all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Myanmar (Burma) and begin your journey now! Inside Lonely Planet's Myanmar (Burma) Travel Guide: Colour maps and images throughout Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, religion, history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine Over 60 maps Covers Yangon, Mandalay, Bagan, Kayin State, Thazi, Kalaw, Pyin Oo Lwin, Hsipaw, Shwebo, Mrauk U, Myitkyina, Central Myanmar, Northern Myanmar, Eastern Myanmar, Southern Myanmar, Western Myanmar and more The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Myanmar (Burma), our most comprehensive guide to Myanmar (Burma), is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled. Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Southeast Asia on a Shoestring guide. Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Simon Richmond, Austin Bush, David Eimer, Mark Elliott and Nick Ray. About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Lonely Planet Myanmar (Burma) (Travel Guide).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34424
- 2019-08-02Lonely Planet Myanmar (Burma) (Travel Guide)
- 2017-11-02Lonely Planet Myanmar (Burma) (Travel Guide)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Lonely Planet Myanmar (Burma) (Country Travel Guide)
- 2012-03-02Lonely Planet USA (Country Travel Guide)
- 2012-02-25Lonely Planet Sweden (Country Travel Guide) - Becky Ohlsen
- 2012-02-08Lonely Planet Italy (Country Travel Guide) - Damien Simonis
- 2012-02-07Lonely Planet Greece (Country Travel Guide) - Korina Miller
- 2012-01-21Lonely Planet Australia (Country Travel Guide) - Justine Vaisutis
- 2012-01-16Lonely Planet Argentina (Country Travel Guide) - Andy Symington
- 2012-01-09Lonely Planet Sweden (Country Travel Guide) - Becky Ohlsen
- 2012-01-07Lonely Planet Greece (Country Travel Guide) - Korina Miller
- 2012-01-04Lonely Planet Italy (Country Travel Guide) - Damien Simonis
- 2011-12-30Lonely Planet Barcelona (City Travel Guide)
- 2011-12-28Lonely Planet Greece (Country Travel Guide) - Korina Miller
- 2011-12-26Lonely Planet London (City Travel Guide)
- 2011-12-26Lonely Planet Australia (Country Travel Guide) - Justine Vaisutis
- 2011-12-20Lonely Planet Singapore (City Travel Guide) - Joshua Samuel Brown
- 2011-12-13Lonely Planet Greece (Country Travel Guide) - Korina Miller
- 2011-12-12Lonely Planet Sweden (Country Travel Guide) - Becky Ohlsen
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.