Posted on 2018-01-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Mitchell Scheiman OD FCOVD FAAO | Publisher: Slack Incorporated | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 360 | ISBN: 1556427344 | ISBN13: 9781556427343 |
Description: Low vision rehabilitation is rapidly growing as a specialty practice for occupational therapists. This growth requires practical, evidence-based information on the evaluation and treatment of the effects of low vision on occupational performance. Responding to this need, Low Vision Rehabilitation: A Practical Guide for Occupational Therapists blends standards of practice that have been developed over 50 years by low vision therapists and optometrists, with the latest scientific research and the unique perspective of occupational therapists. Low Vision Rehabilitation presents an emerging model in which occupational therapists practice as part of a team of vision rehabilitation professionals serving adults with low vision. Occupational therapists offer a unique contribution to the vision rehabilitation team, with a focus on meaningful occupational goals, the incorporation of occupation into therapy, and the orchestration of environmental, social, and non-visual personal factors into a treatment plan. Mitchell Scheiman, Maxine Scheiman, and Stephen Whittaker have developed a practical and straightforward text outlining an evaluation approach to interventions that focus on recovering occupational performance in adults. Special features Incorporates concepts from the AOTA Occupational Therapy Practice Framework: Domain and Process Provides most of the core knowledge required for the ACVREP low vision certification examination and AOTA specialty certification in low vision Includes an occupational therapy vision rehabilitation evaluation consisting of four components: occupational profile/case history, evaluation of visual factors, environmental evaluation, evaluation of occupational performance Emphasizes intervention and low vision rehabilitation treatment including modification of the environment, use of non-optical assistive devices, use of optical devices, and use of computer technology Provides valuable information on how to start an independent practice in low vision rehabilitation Includes chapters on diabetic management and electronic assistive technology Includes access to a companion website with printable forms and additional resources with text purchase Written by authors who are optometrists, occupational therapists, researchers, and certified low vision therapists (CLVT), Low Vision Rehabilitation employs an interdisciplinary perspective that is unique, practical, and credible. Some pages may be missing!
Low Vision Rehabilitation: A Practical Guide for Occupational Therapists.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35681
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Occupation Centred Practice with Children: A Practical Guide for Occupational Therapists
- 2010-06-24Occupation Centred Practice with Children: A Practical Guide for Occupational Therapists
- 2010-06-05Occupation Centred Practice with Children: A Practical Guide for Occupational Therapists
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Grammar Practice Activities: A Practical Guide for Teachers (Cambridge Handbooks for Language Teachers)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Virtual Team Success: A Practical Guide for Working and Leading from a Distance
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Developing Affordable Housing: A Practical Guide for Nonprofit Organizations
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Learning HTTP/2: A Practical Guide for Beginners
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Citrix XenDesktop Implementation: A Practical Guide for IT Professionals
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Hdl Chip Design: A Practical Guide for Designing, Synthesizing & Simulating Asics & Fpgas Using Vhdl or Verilog
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Grafting and Budding: A Practical Guide for Fruit and Nut Plants and Ornamentals (Landlinks Press)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Be Money Smart: A Practical Guide for Starting Out, Starting Over & Staying on Track
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Collaborative Grant-Seeking: A Practical Guide for Librarians (Practical Guides for Librarians)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Breaking the Trance: A Practical Guide for Parenting the Screen-Dependent Child
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Inspired English Teaching: A Practical Guide for Teachers
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Indoor Radio Planning: A Practical Guide for GSM, DCS, UMTS, HSPA and LTE
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Geometry of Surfaces: A Practical Guide for Mechanical Engineers
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Investigative Computer Forensics: The Practical Guide for Lawyers, Accountants, Investigators, and Business Executives
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Mentoring in Action: A Practical Guide for Managers
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.