Posted on 2017-12-08, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Tero Karvinen | Category: Electrical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 400 | ISBN: 1449368107 | ISBN13: 9781449368104 |
Description: Make: Sensors is the definitive introduction and guide to the sometimes-tricky world of using sensors to monitor the physical world. With dozens of projects and experiments for you to build, this book shows you how to build sensor projects with both Arduino and Raspberry Pi. Use Arduino when you need a low-power, low-complexity brain for your sensor, and choose Raspberry Pi when you need to perform additional processing using the Linux operating system running on that device.You'll learn about touch sensors, light sensors, accelerometers, gyroscopes, magnetic sensors, as well as temperature, humidity, and gas sensors.
Make: Sensors: A Hands-On Primer for Monitoring the Real World with Arduino and Raspberry Pi.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34195
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Know Your Fats : The Complete Primer for Understanding the Nutrition of Fats, Oils and Cholesterol
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Defeat Chronic Pain Now!: Groundbreaking Strategies for Eliminating the Pain of Arthritis, Back and Neck Conditions, Migraines, Diabetic Neuropathy, and Chronic Illness
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Make: Action: Movement, Light, and Sound with Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- 2010-05-08Know Your Fats : The Complete Primer for Understanding the Nutrition of Fats, Oils and Cholesterol
- 2008-12-04How to Make Winning Presentations: 30 Action Tips for Getting Your Ideas Across With Clarity and Impact
- 2019-03-18HTML5 & CSS3 For The Real World Powerful HTML5 and CSS3 Techniques You Can Use Today!
- 2019-03-12HTML5 & CSS3 For The Real World Powerful HTML5 and CSS3 Techniques You Can Use Today!
- 2019-03-05HTML5 & CSS3 For The Real World Powerful HTML5 and CSS3 Techniques You Can Use Today!
- 2019-02-20Make Action Movement, Light, and Sound with Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Electronics Cookbook: Practical Electronic Recipes with Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Confessions of an Event Planner: Case Studies from the Real World of Events How to Handle the Unexpected and How to Be a Master of Discretion
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Getting Started with RFID: Identify Objects in the Physical World with Arduino
- 2017-11-30[PDF] How Deep Sea Divers Use Math (Math in the Real World)
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Exploring Raspberry Pi: Interfacing to the Real World with Embedded Linux
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Tangible Interactive Systems: Grasping the Real World with Computers (Human-Computer Interaction Series) - Removed
- 2013-12-23Functional Programming for the Real World: With Examples in F# and C#
- 2013-07-16Functional Programming for the Real World: With Examples in F# and C#
- 2013-03-17English for the Real World (ESL) (Book and Audio) (Repost)
- 2012-12-15Functional Programming for the Real World: With Examples in F# and C#
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.