Posted on 2017-11-20, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Alison Twycross, Stephanie Dowden, Jennifer Stinson | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 312 | ISBN: 0470670541 | ISBN13: 9780470670545 |
Description: Providing an evidence-based, practical guide to care in all areas of children's pain management, Managing Pain in Children offers nurses and other healthcare professionals an introduction to the skills and expertise to manage children's pain effectively. This fully-updated second edition first explores the relevant anatomy and physiology of children, the latest policy guidelines surrounding pain management and ethical issues involved in managing children's pain. Various pain assessment tools available for children and non-drug methods of pain relief are then explored and applied to practice in relation to acute pain, chronic pain, palliative care and the management of procedural pain. The evidence base, assessment techniques, pain-relieving interventions, and guidance for best practice in both hospital and community settings are covered throughout, making this title an ideal resource for all nurses and healthcare professionals working with children.
Managing Pain in Children: A Clinical Guide for Nurses and Healthcare Professionals.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33623
- 2019-06-25Managing Pain in Children A Clinical Guide for Nurses and Healthcare Professionals (2nd edition)
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Long-Term Conditions: A Guide for Nurses and Healthcare Professionals
- 2013-02-11Long Term Conditions: A Guide for Nurses and Healthcare Professionals
- 2010-10-28Infectious Causes of Cancer: A Guide for Nurses and Healthcare Professionals
- 2013-09-13Managing Pain in Children: A Clinical Guide
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Managing the Critically Ill Child: A Guide for Anaesthetists and Emergency Physicians
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Fundamentals of Applied Pathophysiology: An Essential Guide for Nursing and Healthcare Students
- 2017-12-22[PDF] The Older Cancer Patient: A Guide for Nurses and Related Professionals
- 2017-11-02[PDF] The Ophthalmic Study Guide: for Nurses and Health Professionals
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Data Modeling Made Simple: A Practical Guide for Business and IT Professionals, 2nd Edition
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Cardiac Arrhythmia Management - A Practical Guide for Nurses and Allied Professionals
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Using Insulin Pumps in Diabetes: A Guide for Nurses and Other Health Professionals
- 2009-04-02[request]Uva's Rigging Guide for Studio and Location - Removed
- 2014-03-23Initial Management of Acute Medical Patients A Guide for Nurses and Healthcare Practitioners
- 2014-03-22WILEY INITIAL MANAGEMENT OF ACUTE MEDICAL PATIENTS A GUIDE FOR NURSES AND HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONERS 2ND EDITION 2012 RETAIL EBOOK-kE
- 2014-02-23Initial Management of Acute Medical Patients: A Guide for Nurses and Healthcare Practitioners
- 2013-02-10Ophthalmic Study Guide: for Nurses and Health Professionals (repost)
- 2012-01-04Ophthalmic Study Guide: for Nurses and Health Professionals - Dorothy Field
- 2011-12-01Ophthalmic Study Guide: for Nurses and Health Professionals - Dorothy Field
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.