Posted on 2018-01-31, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Gary M. Burge | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 144 | ISBN: 0830824731 | ISBN13: 9780830824731 |
Description: It's been exciting and gratifying, but there've been some wobbly episodes too. How will you carve out a space to flourish? You're feeling secure in mid-career, with some accomplishments to be proud of. But what should success really look like? You're nearing the end of your career, and sometimes apprehensive about the blank slate of retirement. What might it look like to finish well? In Mapping Your Academic Career Gary Burge speaks from decades of teaching, writing and mentoring. Along the way he has experienced and observed the challenges and tensions, the successes and failures of the academic pilgrimage. Now, with discerning wisdom and apt examples, he hosts the conversation he wishes he'd had when he started out as a college professor, identifying three cohorts or stages in the academic career and exploring the challenges, pitfalls and triumphs of each. Wherever you are in your teaching life, this is a book that will reward reading, reflection and discussion.
Mapping Your Academic Career: Charting the Course of a Professor's Life.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35841
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Mapping Your Academic Career: Charting the Course of a Professor's Life
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Building Your Academic Career (The Academic's Support Kit)
- 2017-12-19[PDF] How to Get Published in the Best Entrepreneurship Journals: A Guide to Steer Your Academic Career
- 2018-06-23The Chicago Guide to Your Academic Career A Portable Mentor for Scholars from Graduate School through Tenure
- 2018-06-12The Chicago Guide to Your Academic Career A Portable Mentor for Scholars from Graduate School through Tenure
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Revealing the Hidden Nature of Space and Time: Charting the Course for Elementary Particle Physics
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Mapping Your Thesis: The Comprehensive Manual of Theory and Techniques for Masters and Doctoral Research
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Put Your Science to Work: The Take-Charge Career Guide for Scientists - Practical Advise,,, Proven Techniques
- 2011-10-12Patients Charting the Course: Citizen Engagement in the Learning Health System
- 2018-10-30The Economist (Intelligence Unit) - Charting the course for ocean sustainability (2018)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Judaism, Christianity, and Islam in the Course of History: Exchange and Conflicts (Schriften Des Historischen Kollegs) [German]
- 2018-01-27[PDF] How Your Brain Works: Inside the most complicated object in the known universe
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Achieve Your Potential Online with the GlobalNiche Method
- 2018-01-25[PDF] When Your Mind Is Clear, the Sun Shines All the Time. A Guidebook for Overcoming Depression
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Improve Your English: English in the Workplace (DVD w/ Book): Hear and see how English is actually spoken from real-life speakers
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Breed Your Own Vegetable Varieties: The Gardener's & Farmer's Guide to Plant Breeding & Seed Saving
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Ajust Your Music Career with Social Networking
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Become Your Own Financial Advisor: The real secrets to becoming financially independent
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Change Your Mind-And Keep the Change : Advanced NLP Submodalities Interventions
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.