[PDF] Massive MIMO Meets Small Cell: Backhaul and Cooperation (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
Posted on 2017-12-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Howard H Yang | Publisher: Springer | Category: Other Engineering | Language: English | Page: 61 | ISBN: 3319437135 | ISBN13: 9783319437132 |
Description: This brief explores the utilization of large antenna arrays in massive multiple-input-multiple-output (MIMO) for both interference suppression, where it can improve cell-edge user rates, and for wireless backhaul in small cell networks, where macro base stations can forward data to small access points in an energy efficient way. Massive MIMO is deemed as a critical technology for next generation wireless technology. By deploying an antenna array that has active elements in excess of the number of users, massive MIMO not only provides tremendous diversity gain but also powers new aspects for network design to improve performance. This brief investigates a better utilization of the excessive spatial dimensions to improve network performance. It combines random matrix theory and stochastic geometry to develop an analytical framework that accounts for all the key features of a network, including number of antenna array, base station density, inter-cell interference, random base station deployment, and network traffic load. The authors explore the impact from different network parameters through numerical analysis. Researchers in wireless network design will find this to be an exceptional resource, as will advanced-level students or professionals working in networking and information systems design.
Massive MIMO Meets Small Cell: Backhaul and Cooperation (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34792
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Pancreatic Islet Biology (Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine) - Removed
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Acoustic MIMO Signal Processing (Springer Signals and Communication Technology)
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Caspases: Their Role in Cell Death and Cell Survival (Molecular Biology Intelligence Unit) - Removed
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Molecular Imaging of Small Animals: Instrumentation and Applications
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Essentials of Mesenchymal Stem Cell Biology and Its Clinical Translation - Removed
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Where Film Meets Philosophy: Godard, Resnais, and Experiments in Cinematic Thinking
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Horsekeeping on a Small Acreage: Designing and Managing Your Equine Facilities
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Annual Plant Reviews, Plant Cell Separation and Adhesion (Volume 25)
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Governing Behavior: How Nerve Cell Dictatorships and Democracies Control Everything We Do
- 2017-11-22[PDF] BSAVA Manual of Small Animal Haematology and Haemostasis
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Dental Stem Cells (Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine) - Removed
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Recent Trends in Fuel Cell Science and Technology - Removed
- 2017-10-15[PDF] 2005: Past Meets Present in Astronomy And Astrophysics: Proceedings of the 15th Portuguese National Meeting
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Recent Trends in Fuel Cell Science and Technology
- 2017-01-16[PDF] Caspases: Their Role in Cell Death and Cell Survival (Molecular Biology Intelligence Unit)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Where Film Meets Philosophy: Godard, Resnais, and Experiments in Cinematic Thinking
- 2014-04-16Architectures of Small-Cell Networks and Interference Management
- 2014-04-13Architectures of Small-Cell Networks and Interference Management
- 2019-01-28Stem Cell Transplantation and Tissue Engineering - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.