Posted on 2017-12-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Fred Brauer | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 288 | ISBN: 1611972418 | ISBN13: 9781611972412 |
Description: This self-contained textbook provides a comprehensive guide to the mathematical theory of disease transmission models. General theory is presented alongside models for specific diseases and related phenomena, with exposition that is accessible to those who are comfortable with calculus, elementary differential equations and linear algebra. The reader will gain insight into the modeling of: cross-immunity between different disease strains (such as influenza) synergistic interactions between multiple diseases (such as HIV and tuberculosis) diseases transmitted by viral agents, bacteria and vectors and, both epidemic and endemic disease occurrences. This text is ideal for a graduate level course for students in mathematics, or for students of epidemiology with strong mathematics backgrounds. The material within will also be of interest to researchers in epidemiology and related areas, and those involved with the development of public health policy.
Mathematical Models for Communicable Diseases.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34840
- 2014-06-06Mathematical Models for Communicable Diseases
- 2014-05-27Mathematical Models for Communicable Diseases
- 2014-05-17Mathematical Models for Communicable Diseases
- 2014-05-09Mathematical Models for Communicable Diseases
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Mathematical Models for Neglected Tropical Diseases: Essential Tools for Control and Elimination, Part A, Volume 87 (Advances in Parasitology)
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Mathematical Models for Eddy Currents and Magnetostatics: With Selected Applications (Scientific Computation)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Mathematical Models for Society and Biology, Second Edition
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Animal Models for Retinal Diseases (Neuromethods)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Mathematical Models for Evacuation Planning in Urban Areas (Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems)
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Mathematical Models for Suspension Bridges: Nonlinear Structural Instability
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Mathematical Models for Speech Technology
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Mathematical Models for Registration and Applications to Medical Imaging (Mathematics in Industry)
- 2017-01-04[PDF] Mathematical Models for Society and Biology, Second Edition
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Mathematical Models and Methods for Living Systems: Levico Terme, Italy 2014 (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Mathematical Models and Methods for Plasma Physics, Volume 1: Fluid Models
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Mathematical Models and Methods for Planet Earth
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Mathematical Models of Social Evolution: A Guide for the Perplexed
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Quantitative Models for Value-Based Supply Chain Management (Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems) - Removed
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Mathematical Models and Methods for Smart Materials: Cortona, Italy, 25-29 June 2001 (Series on Advances in Mathematics for Applied Sciences)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.