Posted on 2017-12-08, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Gerald Farin | Category: Computer Science | Language: English | Page: 280 | ISBN: 156881321X | ISBN13: 9781568813219 |
Description: This non-traditional introduction to the mathematics of scientific computation describes the principles behind the major methods, from statistics, applied mathematics, scientific visualization, and elsewhere, in a way that is accessible to a large part of the scientific community. Introductory material includes computational basics, a review of coordinate systems, an introduction to facets (planes and triangle meshes) and an introduction to computer graphics. The scientific computing part of the book covers topics in numerical linear algebra (basics, solving linear system, eigen-problems, SVD, and PCA) and numerical calculus (basics, data fitting, dynamic processes, root finding, and multivariate functions). The visualization component of the book is separated into three parts: empirical data, scalar values over 2D data, and volumes.
Mathematical Principles for Scientific Computing and Visualization.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34202
- 2013-12-01Mathematical Principles for Scientific Computing and Visualization
- 2013-11-15Mathematical Principles for Scientific Computing and Visualization - Removed
- 2013-11-24Mathematical Principles for Scientific Computing & Visualization
- 2018-01-21[PDF] MATLAB: A Fundamental Tool for Scientific Computing and Engineering Applications, Volume 2
- 2018-01-13[PDF] MATLAB: A Fundamental Tool for Scientific Computing and Engineering Applications, Volume 3
- 2018-01-13[PDF] MATLAB: A Fundamental Tool for Scientific Computing and Engineering Applications, Volume 2
- 2018-01-13[PDF] MATLAB: A Fundamental Tool for Scientific Computing and Engineering Applications, Volume 1
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Mathematical Models for Eddy Currents and Magnetostatics: With Selected Applications (Scientific Computation)
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Parallel Processing for Scientific Computing (Software, Environments and Tools)
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Learning IPython for Interactive Computing and Data Visualization - Second Edition
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Strategic Engineering for Cloud Computing and Big Data Analytics
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Hybrid Algorithms for Service, Computing and Manufacturing Systems: Routing and Scheduling Solutions
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Mathematical Methods for Optical Physics and Engineering
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Mathematical Tools for Shape Analysis and Description (Synthesis Lectures on Computer Graphics and Animation)
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Mathematical Programming for Agricultural, Environmental, and Resource Economics
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Mathematical Methods for the Natural and Engineering Sciences (Series on Advances in Mathematics for Applied Sciences, Vol. 65)
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Learning Python for Data Analysis and Visualization (Updated)
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Mathematical Foundations for Linear Circuits and Systems in Engineering
- 2018-11-05Pandas Cookbook: Recipes for Scientific Computing, Time Series Analysis and Data Visualization using Python (MOBI)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.